Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mcobb guy I work with has a collection of old stihls, 056 magII at least three and a handfull of 045's. He was at my buddy richies downstate gtg this summer. A stihl guy always loves Billy's collection. I think his smallest saw is a 046, hehehehehe
Since I'm in lower NY, can anyone shed some info on a "Downstate NY GTG"? Driving up to Albany and back in a day is a hike, unfortunately, for me.

Beautiful 797!

Since I'm in lower NY, can anyone shed some info on a "Downstate NY GTG"? Driving up to Albany and back in a day is a hike, unfortunately, for me.

Ain't any short stroll for me either, being right next to Port Chester, but well worth it.

If y'er looking for a shared ride, and are bringing no more than a couple saws, we could negotiate that. (6' p/u bed.)

I catch 684 at Ex. 3 (NY 22) and take that to 84 W to the Taconic. Keeps me awake. Meeting possible down south, then you could sleep. Do you snore loudly?

PM me for further stuff, if interested.

Ain't any short stroll for me either, being right next to Port Chester, but well worth it.

If y'er looking for a shared ride, and are bringing no more than a couple saws, we could negotiate that. (6' p/u bed.)

I catch 684 at Ex. 3 (NY 22) and take that to 84 W to the Taconic. Keeps me awake. Meeting possible down south, then you could sleep. Do you snore loudly?

PM me for further stuff, if interested.

Thanks, I don't snore but I'm more concerned about my dog in the car for 6 hours in a day. I don't want to leave her alone all day either, hence wondering about anything closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back