Used 372XP pre-buy inspection questions.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CascadeHusky

CascadeHusky

ArboristSite Operative
If it is in very good working shape it is worth $450-$500. $150 is an insane deal.

Brought it home for $150.

This saw is more than a few years old and has seen lots of use, but it doesn't seem to have been abused. What to do with it now????

A beat up but running 372 can take a while to fetch 350 in Western Oregon on Craigslist.

You see them for 250 and under fairly often if you watch, but you don't see them for long.

deaves61
Stihl dealer has no benefit to jack up the price. When his customers come in he can say "see those junk huskys don't hold their value like your Stihl."
I bought a not pretty 372 from a stihl dealer a few years back, it was on Craigslist for 300$, I called and got directions and showed up at a stihl shop, a darn nice service and sales shop, saw looked well used but gentleman said the saw ran well, that it was a traded in from a logging CO, I ended up giving him 250 for it, it was a good saw, sold it last fall and made money on it, wish I hadn't sold it.

Latest posts