Used Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brent stl

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this forum. It reminds me of the PSE archery forum I visit. Anyhow, I have a question regarding a used Poulan 375 Farm Pro that a friend of mine gave me. It is over 10 years old and while it took some time to get running, it's running great now and I'd like to keep it up to snuff. I am having a time finding a parts diagram or any other information/specs on the saw. The saw is green, but the sproket cover is yellow; that is where the Farm Pro 375 is labled.

I realize there are better and newer saws out there, but my use would be infrequent. I am looking to get a set of chaps too. I am a firefighter and I've seen the videos of what these machines can do to a pair of jeans and a thigh..

Thanks for any help,
Brent

Don't know exactly what you are asking. Mantinence wise or running better. You might want to post this in the chainsaw forum.

brent stl said:
I am having a time finding a parts diagram or any other information/specs on the saw.

Check out acresinternet.com for saw specs. Some of the folks around here might be able to hook you up with parts.

Green

Brent , the yellow sprocket cover will probably fit several different poulan models . It would probably be best to find a part number on the cylinder or the sticker near the back handle . IPL's can be downloaded from outdoordistributors.com

Last edited:
Thanks rb in VA and Scott from Alabama. That is just the kind of info I was looking for. Have a good day.:greenchainsaw:

Back