Used Truck with a Chipper Box?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nwahsm

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knows of some good places to look for used trucks that already have a chipper box on them. I live in California and I can't seem to find very many. I don't know if I am just stupid and don't know where to look or if they are just hard to locate. Any help would be much appreciated.

Shawn

Most would be found in the MidWest. I did not find many trucks available when I was looking in California back in 1993. Found lots out East of the Mississippi.

Even there, almost all would still be in the MidWest or Eastern US. Maybe we who live out West just run our trucks till then won't run any more, then beat it with a stick to force it to run some more. By then they don't have any resale value. I see guys here running trucks that I would consider a throw away. One tree company here has a 1959 and 1961 Ford dump trucks....no power steering or power brakes. Now I know why he has strong arms and legs.

Iron Technics Enterprises out of Woodinville, WA sells refurbished and new chip trucks. I bought a used Asplundh truck from him, and will likely do business with him again.

California Tree Equipment looks like they have a decent inventory on their website.

Latest posts

Back