vacation cad scorez

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfire

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i am still on vaction so this is the first post in a while. any hoo i score aa couple sawz while out and about. first is a free dirty old mini mac 35, it has a quick realease air filter. went to a local sears and bought a can of 40-1 fuel. cranked it till starter rope broke. fixed it then it finnaly started to run roughly then smoooth out. dull as hell thou. second saw is the prize new series Stihl MS290 with only one tank of fuel run throu it. it has a 18" bar and .325 :censored: chain:jawdrop::):givebeer: the saw came in the case and it runs great. only paid $200.00 bucks for it. this vaction is fun when sawz come home with me. the stihl 290 is a fun saw and is a pleasure to run:givebeer:
just though ya all might be wondering what happened to me. me i am glad to have CAD:clap:

Congratulations, sounds liek you got a great deal with the Stihl... no idea about Mac's so i cant comment, but i am sure you will get it running better! :)

Latest posts

Back