• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Vacuum/pressure test kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
62 for the mityvac is probably the best deal, but I'm a tight wad and saving 7 bucks to me is fine if they do pretty much the exact same thing.

so am I! I found on discounttool or something like that that they have just the gun for 45.00 which isn't bad if I could send the other back I don't know what to do now

Any recommendations on how to go about doing this? I tried to bust it out and I was unsuccessful.

I broke off the top with a hammer, then I bent the metal piece on the bottom back, then I took a punch and beat it out, and then I know this is a run on sentence;)

Any recommendations on how to go about doing this? I tried to bust it out and I was unsuccessful.

I was unsuccessful in doing it myself. I tried with two Bosch plugs and couldn't get it.

I asked a buddy to do one for me and he did. He used Champion.
He said he breaks the porcelain off with a hammer and drives the insides out with a punch.

I need to find a champion plug and try it.

The Powerbuilt kits are available on Alibaba for $19.99....they sell for $99.99 most of the time in the states and are Chinese made.
A comprehensive kit using the MityVac 8500 with sealing plates and a spark plug adapter is available on eBay...search "2 Stroke Pressure & Vacuum Leak Down Engine"

Latest posts

Back