Value of saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we are on the same page in thinking that guys here honest and sell good saws, or they call them out as parts units and sell and price them as such.
I’m not doubting the OP’s credibility at all. I’m sure if he lists this saw, it will be a smooth and pleasant transaction, I have no reason to think otherwise.

Having said that, do you remember Wickedworksaws, or are you too new? Past history only goes so far. People fall on hard times and all morals go out the door, especially when there’s no one to own up to in the “end”. @cuinrearview was standing up for this guy too, without any first hand experience, which is fine till someone gets ripped off. I wouldn’t bank on your statement I quoted in all cases if I were you.

Good read.
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/wickedworksaw-terry-landrum.322239/post-6605316

Locally I see a low hour stock 441 listed for $950. A ported 441, definitely used $750. Stock 441 $700, Point of reference, ported 066 listed for $800, price dropped after sitting a while to $700.

I have a ported 550 that Terry did that is amazing. I thought I lost a 346 to dozerdan when I sent it to him for porting with several months of no communication so I bought a 550 and had Terry do it up. He was going thru a tough time when he did it (believe his wife had cancer) but turned it around in short order. In the mean time I picked up a used ported 346 as well. One day my dozerdan 346 showed up at the door. With two other similar saws, I just haven't needed it. I have $750 into the dozerdan 346, i may see if I can get that out of it or I may be better off selling the used 346 I have been running for a few years.

I haven't been paying much attention lately, are saw prices inflated with Covid over 2019 prices? by how much?

Latest posts

Back