vented bulk bags

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha Welll that around here is a touchy subject. a lot of people in Canuckikastan use Bush Cord ie the Amish. this form Loves Cord. for sake of saving an argument that will never win. refer to things as a Cord / Facecord and make sure to label what you sell a face cord as 16"x4'x8' or whatever your cut piece actually is.

Also i'm pretty sure the way they have done there math in the bags is to stacked face cord, and Cord. there is on google loose cord calcs or Valleyfirewood has them above i think too.
[emoji3] yes at least there is 'sort' of a uniform measurement. Over here wood is still sold the 'someone is getting screwed' way, that is /1000 logs, or per pick-up load and all sorts of crap ways.

I have decided when I started months ago, that we will do only per volume, stacked or loose (bulk). Customer can then select log size (load what you want) and pay for the volume.

We then have price for green or dry wood, below 20% moisture. Must be selling myself short, because next door farmer loaded 2 loads today, and he wants 4 tomorrow of our firelogs. See picture
cdaf6e5c787cef68ae48ca23c31ae1c6.jpg
6ab82a25b4e8e3d20ce2634cc9146e55.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

haha Welll that around here is a touchy subject. a lot of people in Canuckikastan use Bush Cord ie the Amish. this form Loves Cord. for sake of saving an argument that will never win. refer to things as a Cord / Facecord and make sure to label what you sell a face cord as 16"x4'x8' or whatever your cut piece actually is.

Also i'm pretty sure the way they have done there math in the bags is to stacked face cord, and Cord. there is on google loose cord calcs or Valleyfirewood has them above i think too.
Thus this would be 1.5 cords then.....[emoji6] 1.8 cu meters [emoji106]
84eda3cc6a35d6fa0e2b9f78c858025a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

Back