Vermeer BC 620 hydraulic oil filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fhafer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone have a part number for a Vermeer BC 620...Vermeer, Baldwin, wix, anything? My filter was painted over and I need to replace it. My local Vermeer dealer gave me p/n 53641-001, but I can't find this number anywhere for a cross-over. Thanks!

It is probably a Napa 1551 but I'm remembering something about the 1551 being to long so I think I had to cross that one to a shorter one.
Or maybe it meant unbolting the filter mount to get it on. I can't remember.

Call napa and tell them make and model...they can reference vemeer equipment in their database...have the sc 852 fters on there already. I would second the 1551...very popular hydrauic filter on equipment...but only a guess on that small of a unit.

My local Napa Parts guys have never been able to cross a Vermeer part number. All Vermeer parts are proprietary put you can sometimes cross a part # by looking online.

Good deal. Im not sure they can cross reference vermeer numbers...just make and models...napa filters are made by wix...just drop the first number of wix and you have napas.

Latest posts

Back