Waiting for Christmas like a kid. Husky from Santa

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

formula_pilot

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well, my new in the box Husky 372XPW (Univent) arrived, but I can’t try it out, or even put gas in it, because my wife and I agreed that will be my Christmas present, so it will be sitting under the tree till Christmas. I have to wait 10 days to start it up for the first time. I feel like when I was a kid waiting for Christmas morning, and I think I have a great wife.

Great feeling for sure. I just bought some parts for my 041 today and hopefully they should be here by Christmas. I know....my girlfriend didn't buy them for me but, I saw she took the "Bailey's Bucks" sheet out of my newest catalog!! :)

Very nice. I can sympathize with the waiting. I just got the 372's step brother, a Jonsered 2165 only I had to pay for it and now it is too cold to use it. Maybe you can cut down the christmas tree with the 372 after the new year. Trim the branches off and buck it up for firewood lol .

dude I m sorry I ran my christmas present to day a 372xpw trust me you will not be disappionted good for you waiting the first brand new saw I ever had

Latest posts

Back