Walbro WJ-69 ( fuel barb removing ?? )

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
128-152-1 is zinc plated steel, not brass.

I’ll check the Walbro catalog for a part number, but have you called V. E. Petersen’s in Ohio?, they can tell you real quickly what’s available.

Edit-Walbro catalog does not show the inlet fitting separately for either carb, so you’ll need to call VEP to confirm, but should be a 128-168-1.

If you want to custom make a straight one, you can get a Stihl 0000 988 5211 fitting for the impulses on many saws & turn it down.

Sir how much turning down you talking about ?? Is it a marginal too big ??

You happen to know the Tillotson number for that press in fitting? Tillotson and a lot of other shops are closed for the week.. I will try
to look up VEP and call them today..

No I don’t know that Tillotson part number, that’s why I told you to call them.

Most Stihl impulse crankcase connectors are a nominal 4mm, so 0.157”. Likely just what you need, and they’re inexpensive & worth trying. Just take the that old end cover in with you to the Stihl dealer.

What is your impulse hole diameter in the FP cover measuring?

Well thanks Sir...

I tried to call - holiday drinking no answer lol...

I already ordered a cup full of the impulse barb for $15 shipped / I will let you know for a FYI..

I called / checked with Engine Warehouse in Houston ( WALBRO Dist. ) and they said the 128-168 is a straight barb fitting.. I will order
one to check out and post picture /etc FYI... 2 weeks - no stock..

MAY I ASK WHAT SAW IS THAT YOU ARE HOLDING RANDY???

Peace..

Well thanks Sir...

I tried to call - holiday drinking no answer lol...

I already ordered a cup full of the impulse barb for $15 shipped / I will let you know for a FYI..

I called / checked with Engine Warehouse in Houston ( WALBRO Dist. ) and they said the 128-168 is a straight barb fitting.. I will order
one to check out and post picture /etc FYI... 2 weeks - no stock..

MAY I ASK WHAT SAW IS THAT YOU ARE HOLDING RANDY???

Peace..

Well, unless Randy is really Terry Titchner from Australia, he is not holding that McCulloch 73. I really like that avatar though.

Back