Wallet Logger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a wallet logger in that I have more saws than I need and they are all pro quality saws (several of which I think I bought frugally). I do need two small-ish saws to do my work (just to have a spare, although I only had one for many years), but I have more.

I happen to like screamin' little two strokes I guess. A lot.

Bikes too. Two stroke ones, mostly.

Guess I qualify. Own a Echo 490 and Echo electric along with a Stihl 441 CM (or something like that) with a 25 inch bar. Tomorrow will be buying a new Echo CS361. Next year will buy something along the lines of the Echo Timberwolf. We only burn about 1 cord a year and I have zero interest in selling any wood after I cut and split it.

Can’t hold it against a fellow for wanting to have nice things. As long as they aren’t pretending they are something they aren’t (as we’ve seen around here from time to time) all is good. Enjoy your toys and try to learn whenever you can.

As Said to me it's the way the guy comes across more so than the kit he has I you have the where with all cash wise it's yours to do as you wish so long as you keep in your skill levels ask questions as required & if advice is given don't argue just use it if good & store in the grey matter if of no use at that time frame Be respectful & you would in my area get all the help you need Know it all & ******** attitude will get you no help whatever

Latest posts

Back