Wanna see a nice pair? Had the ladies out last night for a photo shoot...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodshed

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
saw1.jpg

saw2.jpg

I love saw P0R/\/ in the morning. My two saw plan. I was bucking up some dead elm from behind the barn last night and used the last few minutes of daylight to shoot a couple pics, before I get them all dirty and scratched up. I am pretty impressed with both saws, fit my firewood needs nicely. I probably could have went smaller on the big saw but the 372XP is king of it's class and will not be available for much longer. Both saws are '08s, both pulling 3/8 .50 LGX. 372XP has a GB/Husqvarna 20" bar and a 28" in the shed, Pro Safety 4 point big dogs, 346XP has a Windsor Mini Pro 16" bar, no dogs required as it is only used for limbing. Now allocating funds for wifey approved Central Boiler E-Classic 2300 and a Iron & Oak 30 Ton splitter. Enjoy!

Scott

Last edited:
Man guys I tell ya. I was always about the STIHLS and STIHL am. But you guys have me considering looking at the Husky's next time I puchace a saw.

Are they also 50 to 1? Good saws are not I will not carry two gas cans.

50:1 Husqvarna XP oil/Marathon 97 octane. They seem to like it right out of the box, no tuning required so far. Might be a couple of muffler mods in the near future after a couple more tanks of fuel.

Scott

Back