Wanna see a nice pair? Had the ladies out last night for a photo shoot...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S3010013.jpg

mine make quadruplets, plus the baby.

only difference is that my 346 is the old edition. and it does have dogs, and they do come in handy.

its funny, i refer to my 346 husqy as my 'four six' or 'fourty six'. and my stihl happy buddy refers to his stihl 046 as his 'four six' or 'fourty six'. so we often get confused.

saw1.jpg

saw2.jpg

I love saw P0R/\/ in the morning. My two saw plan. I was bucking up some dead elm from behind the barn last night and used the last few minutes of daylight to shoot a couple pics, before I get them all dirty and scratched up. I am pretty impressed with both saws, fit my firewood needs nicely. I probably could have went smaller on the big saw but the 372XP is king of it's class and will not be available for much longer. Both saws are '08s, both pulling 3/8 .50 LGX. 372XP has a GB/Husqvarna 20" bar and a 28" in the shed, Pro Safety 4 point big dogs, 346XP has a Windsor Mini Pro 16" bar, no dogs required as it is only used for limbing. Now allocating funds for wifey approved Central Boiler E-Classic 2300 and a Iron & Oak 30 Ton splitter. Enjoy!
Scott

Them ladies are fine!
S3010013.jpg

That setup looks familiar!:clap:

Wanna see a nice pair? Had the ladies out last night for a photo shoot...

Damn, think i was gonna see some ....

And what do i get to see, HUSKIES:confused:

Just kidding, looks great, get them dirty real quick!!

Lex

where did you get the dogs on the 372 ???

Bailey's, http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=17163&catID=257

These look perfect to me, the 5-point ones look kinda overkill. A big improvement over the stock little ones.

They sure look new, have you used them much?
Those are too shiney

Both saws are less than a month old, only used a few times around the house. We are in the process of buying a farm with 11 acres of woods outside of town and plan on heating it with a OWB, I bought these in preparation for that while the "good saws" are stihl available.

Scott

The shame of you. Showing them uncovered for all of us guys to see and they are so young.

I've got one like the big one and I intend one gettling one like the little one this year. I won't go around showing mine to just anybody though.

Back