Want to trade new Blaze rope for....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norcalshoot

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I bought a 600 foot spool of Blaze and am only going to use half and was going to store the rest for later. If someone was interested I would consider trading a hank for some Ascenders or gear to climb SRT though. I would also considering trading a hank for a hank 1/2" climb line if it was new.
I don't have any Srt tools so any kind of set up would be appreciated.
It is still whole 600' so I can cut to any length.
I am open to any other trades or offers of about the same value

PM me if you are interested
Thanks

I have a foot ascender to trade. Feel free to ship that hank of rope right on over. I'll take the hole 300' assuming shippings included. :msp_sneaky:

yeah I know Is there a better place for it? it didn't seem like it should be a thread

If you were local, I'd invite you over to paw through my bin full of ascenders and #### I never use but I have no interest in doing it myself for a hank of rope I've never tried. By the time I take pictures, pack it up, pay shipping and what not, I would have been way better off just clicking that little button up top and ordering my own. Try stopping in at local tree co's and pedaling you wares. You can try the other site, those guys are retarded over stuff like this. They were bidding on a broken tree work sign last time I stopped over. lol

Back