• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wanted - an old clutch, Rayco 1625 or Vermeer 232

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grinderstump

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking for a spare clutch. It doesn't matter if it is seized up or working.

I have the 1-7/16" shaft.

If you have a part number for a Ward, or other manufacturer that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks.

I know I am a little late but, Warner electric 815 389 3771 for electric clutches, if you talk to their engineers, ( I believe the name is Dave), they can spec you a replacement clutch. The other number I have in my phone is simply listed as "clutchman", 915 583 3060. Dont know if they are still in business, the owner was getting pretty old, but they had plenty of old stock and could rebuild just about any kind of specialty clutch on the market. I have used both companies in the past and have been especially pleased with the service and prices. I havent needed their help in years, but I keep the #'s just in case.

I know I am a little late but, Warner electric 815 389 3771 for electric clutches, if you talk to their engineers, ( I believe the name is Dave), they can spec you a replacement clutch. The other number I have in my phone is simply listed as "clutchman", 915 583 3060. Dont know if they are still in business, the owner was getting pretty old, but they had plenty of old stock and could rebuild just about any kind of specialty clutch on the market. I have used both companies in the past and have been especially pleased with the service and prices. I havent needed their help in years, but I keep the #'s just in case.
Thanks mudstopper. I struck out with Warner. I will try the clutch man. I am close to buying a $400+ stock clutch from rayco, so this is appreciated.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Back