Wanted : Husqvarna 365

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi Everyone ,

Im looking for a 365 Husky running or not to convert to a 372 for a back up saw for myself .. or even a 372XP or decent 371 but cant get them much anymore . Anyway if anyone has one of these saws in decent shape and wants to sell send me a PM or reply here with pics or description . Would like a saw that does'nt have broken up plastic and definetly NO cracked case saws.. Thanks

Later Rob

I have a 371 that is a complete saw minus piston and cylinder. I'll double check it, but i don' t think there is anything wrong with it other than faded plastic.

-Steve

Let me know Steve I would appreciate it . Was it running before removing the jug and piston ?? Just dont wanna get a complete basket case , it I can throw a new jug and piston ring set in and have a decent backup thats awesome..PM me with details and what you wanna get for it etcc..Pics too if possible..or you can email me

Later Rob

Give me a couple days. I'll have to run out to the garage to check it out.

It ran a couple years ago, but I pulled the piston and cylinder for another saw I had, as I wanted to port it. I was going to save it for when Bailey's BB kits came out, but I have too much junk sitting around. lol.

I'll get you some pics.

-Steve

Thanks Steve appreciate it .. and trust me I hear you on the junk sitting around I have the same problem have a bunch of those little mini mac saws under my bend and a husky 61 older model but it's just missing top cover and a few other minor things and some other random husky saws and a stihl or two..and a Homelite Super XL and on and on ...lol..bout time to clean out pretty soon

But anyway definetly get back to me and let me know Steve..

Later Rob

Back