wanted pull start for mac 610

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Wanted pull start rope, and side assembly for 610 mccullough, about saw about 10 to 15 yrs old plastic rewind broken.

Do you need a pulley only? or the whole assembly? I have a metal pulley here somewhere that you can have for about $8.85 including shipping.

Not sure fiancees dad said plastic on rewind pullley broke havent looked at it, dou you have whole assembly? or can you replace just that part?

I dont know, I havent seen the one you have. the pulley is replaceable on the starter, unless the whole cover is broken. I had to take my dremel and cut the original bolt off and put a new hex head bolt throught to hold it together when I first did it, but it IS possible to do. I bought 2 of these pulleys when I got em, used one, kept the other for a spare.

Ok, I have the pulley now that I raided my stash of old parts.its even in the original bag, with instructions. part number 21963-00 according to the sticker on the bag.

Oldsaw, thanks for reply, havent been on computer lately to busy with outdoor projects. I am going by this morning to look at saw, and will get back to you tonight.

Latest posts

Back