WANTED: Stihl Project Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fixitguy75

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello all. I am in the market for a decent Stihl project saw. I'm wanting a pro saw something like an 036, 044, 046 or 066. I may also be interested in a good runner if the price is right. Anybody got one that they are willing to part with?

I have an 066 Red Eye that is pretty much complete with all good parts. I have an MS440 that is complete with all good parts and an MS360 Pro that is pretty much all there with good parts. These are ones I've had around, collecting parts for them, so they are in good shape and completely torn down. I also have the gasket/seal kits for each of these saws to get them back together. Bad parts are gone and replacement parts are here.

Tom

thompsonconsulting1600 *at* hotmail.com

Know anybody who has a square grind attachment for a Stihl USG? I'd trade even up for one. Otherwise send me a pm or email and make an offer. See what we can do.

fixit, u still lookin? i have an 044. top and bottom end ok. some broken parts where limb hit. good day 1953greg

Latest posts

Back