Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmersfirewood

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any stihl saws they would sell for a reasonable price (75 for smaller saws, 150-200 for large saws)

I am also interested in a chipper and stump grinder

not a bad price but out of my price range, still in hs work part time and pay my own truck and insurance payments

No offense, but it seems like you already have saws of the sizes you'd need other than maybe a 200t if you're gonna be climbing. What saws are you looking for??

bottlefed89 said:
No offense, but it seems like you already have saws of the sizes you'd need other than maybe a 200t if you're gonna be climbing. What saws are you looking for??

I have enough saws but I would always like to have more, mainly I want some different models (husky, shindaiwa, dolmar, jonsered, etc)

Stumped_for_life: I really can't afford that although I am sure it is not a bad price. I really am looking for a sg or chipper kind of cheap that I can work on and be able to use later, a project kind of. I want to buy equipment gradually so that I will have something to start with down the road.

If I were starting in the business, and were low on funds, I would get a chipper or grinder before improving my saw collection, but that's just me.

I am looking for a chipper and grinder, but if I can get some different saws cheap and replace the older ones then i'd be ahead of the game.

I am planning to buy a chipper or stump grinder first but if I happen on a saw then I would buy it. i can always use them for trade if I don't need them.

Back