• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy wanting to buy a 1952 barshop tool system

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wanting to buy a circa 1952 barshop tool system
like in this video with all the options.

I have one that I was lucky enough to get from a fine gentleman. It has not seen a lot of use. I need to get some wheels for it and use it soon. I also have the Oregon version that came from another fine member

I have one that I was lucky enough to get from a fine gentleman. It has not seen a lot of use. I need to get some wheels for it and use it soon. I also have the Oregon version that came from another fine member
hey bill do you have the model number for the oregon?

hey bill do you have the model number for the oregon?
Taken from an "Oregon Saw Chain Catalgue", dated 7/60. The Oregon Bar Tender part # is 58000. It joints & regrooves bars, but does not have the closing hammer to tighten up the bar groove, like the bar shop shown in the YT video. The regrooving wheels were made for Oregon by Norton.

Taken from an "Oregon Saw Chain Catalgue", dated 7/60. The Oregon Bar Tender part # is 58000. It joints & regrooves bars, but does not have the closing hammer to tighten up the bar groove, like the bar shop shown in the YT video. The regrooving wheels were made for Oregon by Norton.
That is correct but they were still a innovative tool on their day

I agree Bill, they were. Unlike today, goes back to a time when folks, who knew how to work with their hands & their brains, actually would repair whatever needed fixing. Now, it's make everything as cheaply as possible, & just throw it away.

Back