Warm fall, low fires= Creosote hell!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! Now THERE'S a marketing hook!!!

LOL!! Naw, I don't think we could handle the volume that would create.:dizzy:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

:laugh:

I can just envision the ad campaign -

"Enjoy a handfull of our Dingerberries...they're as big around as a quarter. Two bits. One bite. Mmmmmmm. Dingerberries."

:laugh:

I can just envision the ad campaign -

"Enjoy a handfull of our Dingerberries...they're as big around as a quarter. Two bits. One bite. Mmmmmmm. Dingerberries."

Booga,

"Come to our farm, and for a fee you can pick our Dingerberries for yourself.
From top to bottom, each bush is covered in giant, firm Dingerberries."

Yeah... I can see where that wouldn't go over real well eh.

Good thing you ain't growing 'em nearbyand competing with me.
I'd have to run a local Billboard that read. "Pick our Dingerberries, NOT Boogah's". :monkey:

One of our local Deli's is owned by a guy named Frankie.
His kids have a sense of humor.
For years they handed out T-shirts that said. "You Can't beat Frankies Meat".
He put the Kibosh on that about a year ago.:D

Got the screen out of the Cap this morning. Let's see if I can't start one hell of a forrest fire. LOL!!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Booga,

I'd have to run a local Billboard that read. "Pick our Dingerberries, NOT Boogah's". :monkey:

Yup. I'd definitely run a PYO establishment. Best not to do so after pickin' dingerberris tho' :laugh:

Got the screen out of the Cap this morning. Let's see if I can't start one hell of a forrest fire. LOL!!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote
If I ran a hot dog joint, I'd give my self the self-appointed nickname of Charlemagne. Just so I could use the slogan, "Charlemagne Musters His Franks with Relish!"

Ash from stupid neighbors also cause Forest fires

Booga,

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Speaking of forest fires, Our STUPID neighbor at our property started a forest fire after emptying his ash pan of what he thought were cold ashes into a pile of leaves. I will post photos of the burnt property and fire engines,6x6 brush hog tank truck & hummer soon. Fire came within about 75 yds of our cabin and 30 ft from a row of pines which would have made fire much worse than it was.

I think the guy loses a bit of his brain each time he loses a tooth from his nearly toothless smile.

Speaking of forest fires, Our STUPID neighbor at our property started a forest fire after emptying his ash pan of what he thought were cold ashes into a pile of leaves. I will post photos of the burnt property and fire engines,6x6 brush hog tank truck & hummer soon. Fire came within about 75 yds of our cabin and 30 ft from a row of pines which would have made fire much worse than it was.

I think the guy loses a bit of his brain each time he loses a tooth from his nearly toothless smile.

My ordinarily very clever and resourceful friend did exactly the same thing.

Jack

Back