WASSUP, Budroe?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's up my brother???????
just got back into town last night.
me and the family went up to the great white
mountians in new hampshiere for 2 weeks to
beat the heat. what an awesome place!!!!!!
the business was put on hold while on vacation
but i have a few leads to follow up onnow that
i'm back. i what going to do some running around today but i
had to fight the lawn. it was about 2' tall. that's
the last time i put on fertilizer before vaca!!!!
we must have gotten alot of rain huh?????????
it's good to be back.
budroe:cool:

Hope to be missed

I sure hope that my stimulating thoughts will be sorely missed on this board when I go to Torch Lake, MI in a month. Although I wont be gone nearly as long as Budroe. I will only be gone for 4 days. BTW Budroe, I joined this board while you were gone so i will go ahead and introduce myself(because it is only appropriate manners.) My name is Forrest and I live in Orlando, FL. I am starting my own tree service business in August. I have made many good friends and a couple enemies(I think I am just misunderstood by them). Hopefully you will be the former of the two(as opposed to the latter). Anyway, Happy Cutting!:cool:

LOL Forrest, I'm sure Budroe will read your posts and learn all about you. :D
Budroe, You Just cant walk out on a new business for 2 weeks! WTF? :D

hey ddm,
i put the tree biz on hold while on vaca. i finished up a few small jobs before leaving town and now that i'm back, look out!
i put out a bunch of bids before i left and let my potential customers know that i was going on vacation. it also helps that i get a paid vacation from my full time job!!!! psyched about getting back to work though. i've got to make some scratch for a new saddle and climbing gear!!!!!
budroe:cool:
p.s. spike, ddm is right, i've got some catching up to do on the posts for the last few weeks...... ;)

Back