We all could do with a wife like this!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be able to rewind a motor like that with only basic hand tools is impressive. Her bio says she left her high paying job in the city to go back "into the jungle" (her words) and be with her family. No doubt she's a real asset to that community.

To be able to rewind a motor like that with only basic hand tools is impressive. Her bio says she left her high paying job in the city to go back "into the jungle" (her words) and be with her family. No doubt she's a real asset to that community.
As a "leader" on this forum, I am beyond baffled at your ridiculous comment? Like, this is real? Its a cute girl, beating on a collection of rusty scrap......yet you seem to believe that its real?

OK, I'll bite. What parts do you think are fake? And, why do you think someone (more like a group of people) would go to such great lengths to stage rewinding an electric motor? Or a generator? Or a diesel engine? Or any of the other dozens of videos she put out?
You pointed out that she's "cute". Yet she shows zero attributes and is bundled up like she's in the Arctic circle despite likely being in one of the warmest places on the globe.
Bad advertisement, eh?

Since we are at it. Who exactly designated you a leader? Are you the site owner? Your sense of self importance is astronomical. Surely you must be someone important.

She does seem to have very clean hands for messing about with old engines, penetrating oils, clean clothes too. My wife would wish that I could be that clean coming in after a day in the workshop!

I had to watch it after all this. Usually I think I’m pretty good at spotting fakes on YouTube. And this seems legit. Like someone said earlier just the way she is handling the tools says a lot.

Latest posts

Back