website

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctkiteboarding

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
does anyone know some websites for used equipment,, i was searching for a particular one that i browsed thur regularly 6 months ago looking for a used bucket as well as a couple of other tools ,, its pretty large co and then have everything on their thanks R

thiers a nice ford w/ ALC lil foot in my neck of the woods,, ct. anyone have a lil foot?? bucket truck?? not sure what lil foot means?

i have a 2000 gmc 7000 with a 60 foot terex/high ranger boom. 11 foot chip box. 37'000 miles. kubota pony motor. im thinking of sellin it. if anyone is interested. im asking 47'000

ctkiteboarding said:
thiers a nice ford w/ ALC lil foot in my neck of the woods,, ct. anyone have a lil foot?? bucket truck?? not sure what lil foot means?

lil foots are used for off road work, they have wide floatation type rear tires, probabaly easy to swap the rims and tires back to the 11r 22.5 set up. Some or all have a good winch set up also. Keep in mind that most of these units are operated by employees, not owners, so look close at it.

Latest posts

Back