websites for your business

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

builttoughf350

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
my friend says he can set up a website for me, DIRT CHEAP, cause thats what he does for business... just a one pager- where people in my city and the cities around me can google search "( city name ) tree removal" and my website will come up as an option to check out.... maybe say the business name across the top, a list of what i do, cities i work in, license / insured / picture of a tree or something... and the number to call.

does anyone here advertise with a website for their business? is it worth it? and how much does it cost?

he figures a top price of $200 for a year, maybe far less, and the website name i want is available...

any advice?

Check out posts from MD Vaden. He has a lot of good info here. Here is one thread in the Business management section with some good info. It got off of its original topic, but kept providing great info.

The biggest cost will be site development. After that, you should not pay more than $10-$15 per month for hosting and domain (web address) registration. blue host hosts my site. I paid $6.95 per month (actually the full $166.80 for 2 years upfront).

Check out Doteasy, you can have a domain name and free web hosting for only $25 per year. 25 bucks total cost per year for everything. I have used them for a few years and its for real. No banner ads or popups, free web hosting.
Follow the link in my sig line and check it out yourself.

Latest posts

Back