Weedeaterman Deal of the Day.... 066/372 Big Bore Kits!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Class "A" big bore cylinder kits for Husqvarna 365/371/372 in 52mm and Stihl 066/660 in 56mm. Kit includes Caber rings and free shipping. These kits have seen extensive testing and carry a 90 day warranty.

Now thru Sept 30th........ $89.99 to the door!

Deal of the Day

psssst.... the Hyway 346XP kits are @85.99 :msp_sleep: don't tell Henry!

Is this the true NE 346 kit, same as sold on Ebay? I used one of them with respectable results.

That's what I'm wondering, all the ones I've looked at on eBay seem to be more of a 350 cylinder than a 346. I haven't got to mess with either of these saws much yet.

Hmmm....who got you to liking those? :msp_thumbup:
Need a 046 kit in that mix. :msp_w00t:

Its getting there I'm happy to say I've got a few saws to get done this week.:rock: hoping to have a 4 saw comparison thread by weeks end.

Class "A" big bore cylinder kits for Husqvarna 365/371/372 in 52mm and Stihl 066/660 in 56mm. Kit includes Caber rings and free shipping. These kits have seen extensive testing and carry a 90 day warranty.

Will the 371/372 P&C kits fit a Jonsered 2071?

That is a good price!
I will be posting a Hyway MS200T review soon, about freakin time.. Just waiting on some real world testing, there were some complications on the bottom end of the donor saw. You guys are mustering up some fine quality kits fo sho. You guys rock :rock:

That is a good price!
I will be posting a Hyway MS200T review soon, about freakin time.. Just waiting on some real world testing, there were some complications on the bottom end of the donor saw. You guys are mustering up some fine quality kits fo sho. You guys rock :rock:

Is this the one we sent up for testing? Its running?.... spill the beans and yep, about time.. that was like months ago.

346 kit pictures. Third one I've used, they run very good!

I have one of these kits on a Husky 353 that Randy ported... WOW! Fits nicely on the Husky 350 and I think that is what Justin is using on his builds but don't quote me on that.

I put them on a 345, 350 and 353 that I've built and they are in service with full time tree guys of which two specifically asked about this cylinder because of my first tree guy telling the others.

They are not Nikasil coated but chrome.... still a great kit!

346 kit pictures. Third one I've used, they run very good!

I have one of these kits on a Husky 353 that Randy ported... WOW! Fits nicely on the Husky 350 and I think that is what Justin is using on his builds but don't quote me on that.

I put them on a 345, 350 and 353 that I've built and they are in service with full time tree guys of which two specifically asked about this cylinder because of my first tree guy telling the others.

They are not Nikasil coated but chrome.... still a great kit!

Okay, so I've never been into a 350/346 are the ports on this kit setup the same as a true 346?

Okay, so I've never been into a 350/346 are the ports on this kit setup the same as a true 346?

Yes sir. They run very well too.

The chrome rather than Nikisil ain't a big huge deal either. Chrome was used for many, many years before the Nisi plating came along.

Latest posts

Back