Weedeaterman Deal of the Day.... 066/372 Big Bore Kits!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fits nicely on the Husky 350 and I think that is what Justin is using on his builds but don't quote me on that.

QUOTE]

That is the kit I bought from you for the 350 Justin built me awhile back. :rock:

Last edited:
The word is "Fast"... this kit makes the 350 so fast, your eye will spin....:dizzy:

He never got back to me, thanks for the reminder! I sent him an email. If you need one, I have one here used... it's your for the asking.

The word is "Fast"... this kit makes the 350 so fast, your eye will spin....:dizzy:

He never got back to me, thanks for the reminder! I sent him an email. If you need one, I have one here used... it's your for the asking.

Well I'll let ya know Randy, I've got a 350 going to be here any day now and I might try and grind on it so I'll probably be need a extra cylinder...

Or two:bang:

We need good quality aftermarket 1100CD/2100CD/298XP/2101XP, 272XP, and 288XP kits. Heck, good quality (and reasonably priced) aftermarket 1100CD-2101XP pistons would be a great start.:popcorn:

Latest posts

Back