Weekend Report - 4/27 thru 4/29

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four Paws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well, the weather is good and I got out and did some cutting. Getting a jump on next years wood supply! Ran my 5100 and 757.

attachment.php

Long time no see champ!!!

Hey there ole Timber man. Yup I been slacking alot lately on the site but due to being whooped after work. Things the last 3 weeks have been rolling at the store. That along with taking a few trees down on side jobs on week ends has got the old man laying back once I'm home. I got a tree tomorrow I'm gonna butcher and several more lined up. So in all this ole cat has been a busy bee of late but I'm still a kicking.

Hey there ole Timber man. Yup I been slacking alot lately on the site but due to being whooped after work. Things the last 3 weeks have been rolling at the store. That along with taking a few trees down on side jobs on week ends has got the old man laying back once I'm home. I got a tree tomorrow I'm gonna butcher and several more lined up. So in all this ole cat has been a busy bee of late but I'm still a kicking.

Hmmm.....That's a good problem to have I guess...According to a few PITA members of this site,I don't know nothin' about cutting trees,so I guess I'm gonna have to shut my operation down..:hmm3grin2orange:

Hmmm.....That's a good problem to have I guess...According to a few PITA members of this site,I don't know nothin' about cutting trees,so I guess I'm gonna have to shut my operation down..:hmm3grin2orange:

Well if ya shut ya operation down I'll come down and get all ya saws, shoot you won't needem anymore. I know ya got a bunch of Huskies and you know I'm a Stihl man but I'll takem off ya hands just the same, I'm not bias when it comes to helping ya out,LOL

All kidding aside keep on sawing ole boy, you know you love what you do...

Well if ya shut ya operation down I'll come down and get all ya saws, shoot you won't needem anymore. I know ya got a bunch of Huskies and you know I'm a Stihl man but I'll takem off ya hands just the same, I'm not bias when it comes to helping ya out,LOL

All kidding aside keep on sawing ole boy, you know you love what you do...

Come on down!!!...I ain't givin up my saws though..But we might cook us up a pig and get the wife to whip us up a sweet potato soufle'....Then we'll start us a big ole' fire down at the wood pile and eat BBQ and cut wood all night long.

Come on down!!!...I ain't givin up my saws though..But we might cook us up a pig and get the wife to whip us up a sweet potato soufle'....Then we'll start us a big ole' fire down at the wood pile and eat BBQ and cut wood all night long.

Never know, I may take ya up on that one day. I love pork chops....

Latest posts

Back