• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Weekend Score!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha what's that run price wise?
I usually get $750 around here. It's woods ported which ads to the cost. That and there is a flat top non-decomp cylinder under the hood... She still needs to have the muffler port matched to the cylinder. Has yet to see wood and be tuned in yet too. I might spin a new chain and have some fun with it tomorrow.

youch lol yea I can't burn that kind of cash on one saw, I'm about to go buy two similar lots like the first post on this thread one probably in a week or so and another at the end of the month so I need free capital. It is an awesome saw though.

youch lol yea I can't burn that kind of cash on one saw, I'm about to go buy two similar lots like the first post on this thread one probably in a week or so and another at the end of the month so I need free capital. It is an awesome saw though.
Yea loggers and tree services love them. They can afford to blow the $$$ though.

Looking to sale

ms440 parts saw(basically crankcase/crank, good cylinder, brake mechanism, coil, brake handle)- SOLD
046 parts saw(tank assembly, crankcase/crank, flywheel, carb, brake handle, oiler, brake mechanism, inner dawg spike, and few misc parts)- SOLD
12mm 044 parts saw (top handle, tank, crankcase/crank, clutch cover, top cover, filter cover, brake handle, coil without plug wire)- SOLD
044 parts ( 3 hd filter covers, 9 recoil covers most need guts, two clutch covers, 2 ms361 recoils, 044 tank cracked at the rear but perfect tank no leaks)- SOLD
stihl 025(runs and looks great needs clutch bearing but should have the replaced shortly)- $175 plus shipping
Husqvarna 36(runs and cuts but may need carb kit to be perfect)- $75 plus shipping

Pictures of all this stuff is posted in this thread just on previous pages. Thanks. PM with questions or offer.

How do the crank bearings feel on the 046 along with the rod bearing? I read through the thread and thought you said somewhere there may be some slop on the clutch side. It may have been a diff saw tho. Thanks for your time.

They don't feel bad to me but if I were going to build this saw id replace them anyways just for the assurance mainly because last 044 I built bearings felt great but case gasket was bad so I had to crack it open anyways and come to find out both crank bearings were trashed the inner plastic cage on both was completely missing how they felt good i'll never know. Rod bearing seems ok.

Back