West Kentucky GTG on June 12th, 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wigglesworth

Booned
Reaction score
Ok guys, here is the scoop. On June 12th, there will be a GTG held at my home. My zip code is 42071, and if you plan on coming, I'll PM you my addy. All are invited to attend.

There will be a waiver to sign.

Lets get a running list of who is coming. Please copy this list and add your name, and paste it to your post. Once we get a full list, we can know how much food we need to come up with.

1. wiggs

Ok guys, here is the scoop. On June 12th, there will be a GTG held at my home. My zip code is 42071, and if you plan on coming, I'll PM you my addy. All are invited to attend.

There will be a waiver to sign.

Lets get a running list of who is coming. Please copy this list and add your name, and paste it to your post. Once we get a full list, we can know how much food we need to come up with.

1. wiggs
3.logging22

You're misquoting Brad. I think that is a "terms of use" violation. Make the new list your own. :)

If this GTG is going to require passing an IQ test, food is going to be cheap and you won't have to scrounge many logs.... ROFL!

Ian

I already committed to the one in TN on June 19th. Maybe next time wiggitywack. :)

And it dont help you live in the middle of no where!

Back