WEST KY GTG 2015!!!!! (September 19, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shout out to the Bargers for hosting yet another great event, and to all others who made this happen. The people that show up are what makes it come together. If you were one that wanted to come but couldn't, you missed out on some fun.

My highlight of it was the side bar conversations thru out the weekend. Oh the stories!!!

Pizza Friday night, Barbecue for lunch on Saturday was delicious, taco bar for supper.... out of this world.

Last but not least, I would not of been there with out the help and support from my wife.

Them were some good tacos..

Thanks for putting on another good shindig Barger family..

Hey Mrs. J, if we have one here this winter, I promise to reserve you a spot by the wood stove..
Just tell ole Jim to move over..

Thanks! I still have nightmares over that freezing cold weekend!!! [emoji37][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to skippy ( chris) we figured out how to get my saws in the truck over night
af459ed24ce874b4338c03a77e969acc.jpg
4e3d0e523461eb372bf88487b2d3e098.jpg

No gas smell on way home. We put bags on seat then blanket Had to put 2 saws on top i brought to many with me

Thanks to skippy ( chris) we figured out how to get my saws in the truck over night
af459ed24ce874b4338c03a77e969acc.jpg
4e3d0e523461eb372bf88487b2d3e098.jpg

No gas smell on way home. We put bags on seat then blanket Had to put 2 saws on top i brought to many with me

They didn't wanna ride in the back or what? Did you ask nicely?

Latest posts

Back