WEST KY GTG 2015!!!!! (September 19, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the next build off should be a 372, MS440, JRed 2171, Dolmar 7300, or whatever saw Jer decides on with one caveat.........do anything you want but only the stock exhaust deflector with the screen intact. Enlarge the hole under the screen all you want but a stock screen/deflector must cover it, and no strainer screens either. Just a stock screen.....

Poulan 5020AV......... clambake challenge!!!!!!!
You get extra points if the rotating assembly flys out as you get threw the cant!
It would be a low dollar build and we could get even more pie.......
And stuff
yeah but a 545 can spank a 5020

I think the next build off should be a 372, MS440, JRed 2171, Dolmar 7300, or whatever saw Jer decides on with one caveat.........do anything you want but only the stock exhaust deflector with the screen intact. Enlarge the hole under the screen all you want but a stock screen/deflector must cover it, and no strainer screens either. Just a stock screen.....
I really like the muffler limits. But how about an X-torq saw there has not been a lot of testing on those models, in my opinion. Ed Heard has a very high opinion of the 372xt.

skippysphins had it.

It looks like that's an average of everybody's second cut maybe?

I'd like to see the average using both cuts if anybody has it. I didn't get a pic....
That is from a screen shot of the video that was posted on FB. If I had the data, I could do up another spreadsheet.

skippysphins had it.

It looks like that's an average of everybody's second cut maybe?

I'd like to see the average using both cuts if anybody has it. I didn't get a pic....
That is the results from the second run, seen in the video above. I also would like to see the times from the first run, as I was a full second faster at 22.02.

Back