westboastfaller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why bring the feud here?
Yeah that is odd as being down here we are only dumb ass puppys that have no right to own a chainsaws and all ha.. Am sure '''Don't move here'' will be along to sort it all up there any min unless to busy getting up the firewood guys that they are not pro cutters and are not cutting firewood to California state forestry regs and how dare they own chainsaws or some crap lol

Why don't run off back to the chainsaw section, where the puppies think you know stuff.
I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.
Nothing to prove? Sounds like you are looking for validation??
Are you indeed one of those impressionable pups in the chainsaw section you speak of?? Come on Randy.. Hoosier Daddy?? Just say it and get it over with. Things advance, falling up here is much different than the days of old, falling big trees in the Valley. As the years get on the challenge gets greator, the ground gets much harder and the fallers get better. Sports, technology ect. It's an ever evolving world. You laugh about flip books and high VIS. You say you wouldn't wear it? You'd suck a dìck for $700 a day.
You can't embrace change so then crawl back under your rock. You are a fossil in this time. Not by age but attitude alone.

Three things you shouldn't have done;
kick a sleeping dog
heckle a comedian with a Microphone and pick a gun fight unarmed
.. it seems

enjoy your retirement sir and I'll handle it from here

Some might think he is okay, but he is not.
Read this.
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/neverwasbeens.304885/
Guys were under the impression that you were a tough guy I was just informed. This portrays desperation and weaknesses to me.

Nothing to prove? Sounds like you are looking for validation??
Are you indeed one of those impressionable pups in the chainsaw section you speak of?? Come on Randy.. Hoosier Daddy?? Just say it and get it over with. Things advance, falling up here is much different than the days of old, falling big trees in the Valley. As the years get on the challenge gets greator, the ground gets much harder and the fallers get better. Sports, technology ect. It's an ever evolving world. You laugh about flip books and high VIS. You say you wouldn't wear it? You'd suck a dìck for $700 a day.
You can't embrace change so then crawl back under your rock. You are a fossil in this time. Not by age but attitude alone.

Three things you shouldn't have done;
kick a sleeping dog
heckle a comedian with a Microphone and pick a gun fight unarmed
.. it seems

enjoy your retirement sir and I'll handle it from here

Guys were under the impression that you were a tough guy I was just informed. This portrays desperation and weaknesses to me.

It's nice to see you found a cure for your alleged dyslexia.......alcohol.

Yeah that is odd as being down here we are only dumb ass puppys that have no right to own a chainsaws and all ha.. Am sure '''Don't move here'' will be along to sort it all up there any min unless to busy getting up the firewood guys that they are not pro cutters and are not cutting firewood to California state forestry regs and how dare they own chainsaws or some crap lol
download.jpg puppies are kinda cute though really.

Back