Western STS Qualifier Friday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also would like to thank some people.......Jacknut is one of our sponsors. They print our t-shirts, and make the stickers. Stohr is the carbon fiber maker, Matt Fruher, TJ, and myself(DCHotsaws) put the saw together. Brian Sheridan filed the chain and Harbour Saw helps us greatly. Also, I don't want to leave out the sprocket boys, Ken and Kendell. Got a good start to the season, but other things still to come. Brian and myself along with others will also be running DCHotsaws at other shows. Thanks to everyone, couldn't have done this project without all the help. Dennis

Dennis,

Your saws are always impressive. This one is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your FIRST win with it...wish you many more!

Brian

Thanks everyone!......IMO, The Carbon Fiber saw has started a new wave in advancing light weight technology, which should also bring along faster cut times. We'll see, but I'm excited to be a part of the advancing technology of the racing bikesaw.

There should be some posted soon. Not sure where, U-tube maybe. I'll post a link as soon as I no where.

Back