western style extended chain sprocket cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breymeyerfam

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My brother just got a 440 with a 11226480401 cover on it, and man it works much better for noodleing. I need one for my 660 now, so where do I find one without paying an arm and a leg??? (used is ok too)

Are you referring to the Adreas Stihl "Waffen SS" Kustom Motorsagan clutch cover? Those are pretty bad ass and sweet looking to boot.

Baileys has a aftermarket heavy duty cover. It's a wide discharge style cover.

thanks, saw the standard cover on their site, but missed that. not too bad of a price, any comments about quality from someone who has used a bailey's heavy duty cover? or baileys could send me one to do a unbiased arboristsite review! :monkey:

Come on the ms361 was only $69 plus tax. Its not that much.

For the "Western Extremely Deep Side Cover For Huge Chips" we only play 54$ a pop. Not too spendy. Regardless, I prefer a stock smaller side cover. Less surface area to keep clean. Only advantage of having the bigger cover, is the outer dog doesn't stick out an extra 1/4". :cheers:

thanks, saw the standard cover on their site, but missed that. not too bad of a price, any comments about quality from someone who has used a bailey's heavy duty cover? or baileys could send me one to do a unbiased arboristsite review! :monkey:

I have one on my 044, works just fine.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yw3V7_N0tfo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yw3V7_N0tfo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back