whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well had a crappy day today. Bid this 25' wide bank that was behind a shopping mail for half a day. Well noon can and went, and i just got home about 20 mins ago. Lost my ass today. Did a good job, and they are a repeat customer so maybe i will be able to make up it a little on the next job. Just sucks alot, but i will remember this job for a while when bidding, and make sure i got enough on it.

Funny thing is i cleared a 2 acre field for them last year, and it took me less time then this 1000 ft x 25 ft wide bank did.

I, L ; What do I care? You and yer homo bubbers can private message yerselfs into a full blown ankle grabbing, pillow biting, ass bleeding frenzy and I wouldn't bat an eye. Ok IXT?

Now I am hitting the IGNORE button, that's sure to twist his panties.

well let me reply douche man dan:

Like I care about your earnest looking Rabbit dressing, dish towel wearing a s s! You are the biggest ball gobbler of em all, Hey im selling my stuff, no now im keeping my stuff, well..... now I might sell it. Ooooo the "Dan" WTF more like "the rabbit man" yeah your a real tree guy, gonna sell a truck with a welded frame that was once cracked, the Dan a guy who mutters ramblings that half the time make no sense & make AA look like a pro, you should stick to being the maid at home & every now & then can go out to play with some of the other tree guys.............LMFAO & you with yer handful of cronies think your all cool? you wouldnt bat an eye cause you like the frenzy styled antics you mentioned above! what a lowely ballbag you are.

the only panties getting twisted are the ones you dressed that dam rabbit with, you sir are a true stay at home female dog of a husband! & I got your IGNORE BUTTON swinging.....danno.

LXT..........

Here's the machine I am trying to grab up , new tracks , new rollers and bearings
ja8aha2a.jpg
udata8yt.jpg
qajepymy.jpg

well let me reply douche man dan:

Like I care about your earnest looking Rabbit dressing, dish towel wearing a s s! You are the biggest ball gobbler of em all, Hey im selling my stuff, no now im keeping my stuff, well..... now I might sell it. Ooooo the "Dan" WTF more like "the rabbit man" yeah your a real tree guy, gonna sell a truck with a welded frame that was once cracked, the Dan a guy who mutters ramblings that half the time make no sense & make AA look like a pro, you should stick to being the maid at home & every now & then can go out to play with some of the other tree guys.............LMFAO & you with yer handful of cronies think your all cool? you wouldnt bat an eye cause you like the frenzy styled antics you mentioned above! what a lowely ballbag you are.

the only panties getting twisted are the ones you dressed that dam rabbit with, you sir are a true stay at home female dog of a husband! & I got your IGNORE BUTTON swinging.....danno.

LXT..........

Wait! My cronies think I am cool!!?? That's great! Thanks guys!:msp_thumbsup:

You need to get some new material IXT, this rabbit stuff is getting old. Maybe you can find someone to provide you with new stuff, might be a little pricey but I am sure it would be worth it. I mean for a person to lay in wait to spew out the same vile rhetoric the first chance he gets is kinda sad. Well, hey, I guess it beats cornholing a rabbit but don't knock it til you've tried it.

8500 seems fair to me... unless it has a little warm furry hole. Del is right about the equipment dealers being the ones making money in the tree biz.

Used equipment dealers are all ####ing SCABS.... Do the leg work and source a used piece from a private seller, know what you're talking about, and stand to buy a similar piece for 30-50 percent less - the lipstick on a pig paint job. Hell, the clown in Westchester isn't even taking the time to white wash his garbage anymore. He's taking it direct from auction, doubling and tripling the price and laying it to rot in the sales yard... What a JOKE!!!!!

Finally a nice day sunny 60 was pulling abunch of trees over using my big shot and setting ropes pulling with the skidsteer. Must of forgot to tie a good knot on the throw bag. Sent it into orbit. Landed in a yard three houses over. Ho thought the big shot was cool and brought out some golf balls we launched with it. Little bit of entertainment for the end of the job.

Back