whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like you've really taken off these days. Good for you, seems like you deserve it!

Thanks man! There are days when I think it would be easier to go back to me and one guy with the chipper and chipper truck.

I have learned alot from AS, I remember first joining and posting pics of some trees and got comments of lion tailing. I had to google it because I had never heard of that before and how embarrassed I felt, thats when I started education myself on tree care. I try to educate home owners on proper tree care and have gained respect from the few pros around me that does good work.

Thanks for all the kind words.

That is freaking AWESOME. How long did it take?

It took about 6 hrs total I think. Less than 2 gallons of fuel. About half in my ported ms250 and the other in my cs345 echo rear handle with the dime tip. That's a lot of tanks in that little thing though. The tank is small on that saw.

Watched a show on netflix yesterday called happy people. If you have netflix check it out.

Kickin' it today.
I got a tough week ahead starting tomorrow,,
I need all 15 guy's to show up. Nobody calling in sick.
I got one of my guy's that asked for Monday off,, I told him that if he makes me do with out him on Monday,, I will do with out him all week. It is tough to spread 15 guy's into four crews when deadline's need to be met. I saw him this morning because I brought him a bunch of girl clothes from my wife. His kids are a little younger than mine. Before I left, I told him I will see him tomorrow morning,,,He better.
BTW,,It is a beautiful day!
Jeff

Its going to be a tough week for us too, its going to be a 100 all week.

I was at the store today and looking through the beer selection and seen some genesee, I had to get some. Thats the beer I always drank out in PA 20 years ago.

Its going to be a tough week for us too, its going to be a 100 all week.

I was at the store today and looking through the beer selection and seen some genesee, I had to get some. Thats the beer I always drank out in PA 20 years ago.

What about Rolling Rock? 'Thought Genesee was a NY beer.
Phil

Holy crap! How many top handle's do you have now! My father in law would have that thing tore to hell in no time. Wish he was like yours! U could send that to me if your ge-raage is getting to crowded.

Wnet to DMV, actually got in and was the first person in line for tags, I COULD NOT FREAKIN BELIEVE IT, she pulls up my trash, "that will be $184" go to grab my check book, no checks!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Wife used the last ones to pay the guys and didn't put a new book in. Lady let me cut in line when I came back since she had pulled it up and had everything ready. Not sure what the hell happened, they moved that place and now its like a contest to see who can get in and get anything done.
4 now and a husky 385 ! So I am good

Did a small pruning job today... or what was supposed to be a small pruning job. Half a dozen bradford pears at a commercial site. Figured go there on a Sunday the place would be quiet, so no need to work around cars. No cars to worry about today, but the owners were there. They added on some clearing work on one side of the property, so I had to run back to my yard, grab the chipper, and borrow a friend's power pole saw to get some branches. Figure I got there around 11:00 left around 7:00. I had also done some work for the owner's parents at their place during the winter, nothing crazy... but I told them we should haul the wood out at the time we did the work, because where they wanted me to leave it was kind of in a swamp, and we had the equipment to haul everything out on a job across the street. Well of course they paid me to cut all the wood up for firewood... but now they want it all gone.

been playing catch up the last few days... sore and tired... nice to see $ coming in and not going away... installed a transmission... got an ear topped off with tranny fluid... worked some ash... elm... vine removals... took out a mulberry... shaped hedge etc.... brushed my teeth with muscle rub... chipped a few rouge piles... at the end of the week im picking up a new grinder... gonna go thru the shop and try to get rid of some stuff i dont use...
you guys have a good week out there...

Some trunk wood from the pine, the piece he's standing next to was the first pic.

Last edited:
Went up to NH for my birthday with the lady. Hit up the Funspot for some good ol arcade action, then drove to Hampton beach to see Cheap Trick. Worst crowd ever. Totally tasteless. The band pulled an awesome set, but it doesn't look like Robin Zander could pull anymore groupies. Kinda looked like the cryptkeeper.

Went up to NH for my birthday with the lady. Hit up the Funspot for some good ol arcade action, then drove to Hampton beach to see Cheap Trick. Worst crowd ever. Totally tasteless. The band pulled an awesome set, but it doesn't look like Robin Zander could pull anymore groupies. Kinda looked like the cryptkeeper.

LOL, I used to make my dad take me to fun spot when I was a kid. I went up there ten or so years ago to see that they hadn't upgraded any of the games since I was last there. Ha. Have the decided to enter into the new millennia yet?

Guy, they don't make arcade machines anymore. In fact, the good ones that bring back nostalgia are impossible to track down unless you are prepared to buy it. It was nice to have all the fan favorites under one roof and be in a position to play as much as you want.

LOL, I used to make my dad take me to fun spot when I was a kid. I went up there ten or so years ago to see that they hadn't upgraded any of the games since I was last there. Ha. Have the decided to enter into the new millennia yet?

Latest posts

Back