whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha ok... You sound like one of the old firefighters when I first started who didn't want to embrace change but times are a changing and new technology and equipments a good thing! These are built very well and I feel safer in one then a bucket, way less maintenance also! Big thing to think about!

Ahhhhh I see , now that you bought one nothing is better ?!?! Kinda like the Steiner that aa raved about ..... I get there cool but I saw one work they are slow compared to a bucket , .... But that was a few years back I'm sure they have come along way . I am truly excited for you seems like you are a decent dude and a hard worker no doubt

Another climber and I finished this oak after 3 days. It has historical status as does the 110 year old adobe house. It was a fun tree. its a lot taller and spread out then it looks in the photos. I used two climbing lines set apart, We would SRT down then use the other line to move horizontally . Only fired up a chain saw once in three days.
View attachment 315043View attachment 315044View attachment 315045

The HO showed me herView attachment 315046 garden. Anyone ID this plant. Hint remember this is cali.

Last edited:
Oh boy ....... NERD ALERT !!!!!!!!!we got a DEFCON 4 dork putting burn one in "quotations" !!!!!!

Call me what you will, I just never had any desire to smoke dope or mess with any drugs. I'm not some holier than everybody else ####### that puts people down just because they smoke pot. Smoke away. And, I've drank plenty of alcohol in my life so that's probably not any better. I will say this...I'm sure there are plenty of rich potheads because I read about them on the internet, but around here the ones I know all seem to be stuck with BS money and can't seem to break out of that mold. Some of these guys are as old as I am and even older and the thing I have noticed about ALL of them is they are way poorer than I care to be. That is their common situation. So, if pot =poor I don't want any.

Call me what you will, I just never had any desire to smoke dope or mess with any drugs. I'm not some holier than everybody else ####### that puts people down just because they smoke pot. Smoke away. And, I've drank plenty of alcohol in my life so that's probably not any better. I will say this...I'm sure there are plenty of rich potheads because I read about them on the internet, but around here the ones I know all seem to be stuck with BS money and can't seem to break out of that mold. Some of these guys are as old as I am and even older and the thing I have noticed about ALL of them is they are way poorer than I care to be. That is their common situation. So, if pot =poor I don't want any.

I am kidding I don't really smoke too much anymore.

Just a clean up job this morning; a few hemlocks that uprooted during the last storm that we knocked down but didn't have the time to pick up.

And the customer handed each guy a nice crisp $20 when we left as a thank you.

Thank you indeed. Good way to end the week. :msp_smile:

Thank god I was wearing my hardhat when this thing hit me in the head
qy6ube7u.jpg
a3usebeg.jpg
fricken huge and full of bees LOL

Poor eddie. At least you weren't under a chip box with a air scaler for 6 hours this morning removing rust from your bucket truck frame.

No..... Got me there but ...... I brought mine home last night went to fire it up and nothing. ! I mean nothing ..... So I just let it sit there . I will deal with Monday

Just one White Pine removal today,had a little lean on it over a old clay tennis court so I set up a speed line which worked out really nice.6hrs start to finish home early.
8y9y4uja.jpg
epy8e7eb.jpg
buruve7e.jpg
gygunysa.jpg
ydetegej.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Another climber and I finished this oak after 3 days. It has historical status as does the 110 year old adobe house. It was a fun tree. its a lot taller and spread out then it looks in the photos. I used two climbing lines set apart, We would SRT down then use the other line to move horizontally . Only fired up a chain saw once in three days.
View attachment 315043View attachment 315044View attachment 315045

The HO showed me herView attachment 315046 garden. Anyone ID this plant. Hint remember this is cali.

When I click on the pics to make them bigger its not working. Is it my computer or the site? Anyone else having problems?

I am kidding I don't really smoke too much anymore.

Like I said, I don't care how much pot anybody smokes. I have a long time friend same age as me that has smoked the billy hell out of it for 35 years...since he was 17. His main problem is another problem all potheads I ever knew have...they all think they "Have it f****** going on" when they don't and they can't see that they don't. He came over reeking of pot about six months ago #####ing his ass off because the bank wouldn't loan him the $40,000 to buy a newer service truck (he is the road service business). He ranted about how he has ran his biz for 17 years (since he took it over from his Uncle) and has it f****** going on and the guy at the bank (who happens to a personal friend of mine) is a crazy bastard. I finally got enough and we did a financial statement right there on my patio which disclosed his net worth at $22,000 and that was being pretty liberal. $20,500 in equity and $1,500 in reach and get it money. I told him "Bobby, a net worth of $22,000 after running your own biz for 17 years IS NOT having it f****** going on. That's why the bank won't loan you money." He got pissed and avoided me for about a month but returned right back to his old deal claiming he has it f******* going on.

Like I said, I don't care how much pot anybody smokes. I have a long time friend same age as me that has smoked the billy hell out of it for 35 years...since he was 17. His main problem is another problem all potheads I ever knew have...they all think they "Have it f****** going on" when they don't and they can't see that they don't. He came over reeking of pot about six months ago #####ing his ass off because the bank wouldn't loan him the $40,000 to buy a newer service truck (he is the road service business). He ranted about how he has ran his biz for 17 years (since he took it over from his Uncle) and has it f****** going on and the guy at the bank (who happens to a personal friend of mine) is a crazy bastard. I finally got enough and we did a financial statement right there on my patio which disclosed his net worth at $22,000 and that was being pretty liberal. $20,500 in equity and $1,500 in reach and get it money. I told him "Bobby, a net worth of $22,000 after running your own biz for 17 years IS NOT having it f****** going on. That's why the bank won't loan you money." He got pissed and avoided me for about a month but returned right back to his old deal claiming he has it f******* going on.

Not to name drop but I am no millionaire ..... But I have friends who have no money worries and smoke grass , basically if your a winner then you'll be a winner , and a loser will be a loser . A plant doesn't change people they are what they are . But I don't care either way , hardly judge anyone whether they gots it or not LOL ya know what I mean I am sure
zebequpu.jpg
but this dog loves biting pot rings LOL ..... Just saying

Not to name drop but I am no millionaire ..... But I have friends who have no money worries and smoke grass , basically if your a winner then you'll be a winner , and a loser will be a loser . A plant doesn't change people they are what they are . But I don't care either way , hardly judge anyone whether they gots it or not LOL ya know what I mean I am sure

I'm certainly not rich either...but I have enough sense to know where I am with things. I guess that's the difference...everyone I know that smokes grass regularly has money problems even though some of them work their ass off.

I'm certainly not rich either...but I have enough sense to know where I am with things. I guess that's the difference...everyone I know that smokes grass regularly has money problems even though some of them work their ass off.

Apparently you must have better grass in the south . The kind weed that gives ya the awfuquets more regularly LOL

Back