whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want BIG its gotta be an International CXT.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlVT0-5hyo&desktop_uri=/watch?v=xRlVT0-5hyo

Or this
2uheheza.jpg

Sent from my 562xp computer

Last edited:
Nice but it's got the 6.0 time bomb money pit motor! Can't give those fords away with them in it!

What is the Ford diesel deal since the 7.3 went away. I hear 6.0 mentioned and some other engine...6.2 maybe I'm not sure. I bought several Ford diesels new way back there but the last one was a 1991 F350 and it wasn't even a turbo. I can't remember if came with the 6.9 or the non turbo 7.3. It was before the power strike deal came around. The first three I had was a 1985 F250 and two 1986 F250's (the first 1986 got wrecked) and I remember for sure they had the 6.9's in them.

What is the Ford diesel deal since the 7.3 went away. I hear 6.0 mentioned and some other engine...6.2 maybe I'm not sure. I bought several Ford diesels new way back there but the last one was a 1991 F350 and it wasn't even a turbo. I can't remember if came with the 6.9 or the non turbo 7.3. It was before the power strike deal came around. The first three I had was a 1985 F250 and two 1986 F250's (the first 1986 got wrecked) and I remember for sure they had the 6.9's in them.

To follow up my own post my cousin just informed me his 2012 F250 has a 6.7 liter engine and he is almost for sure international has nothing to do with it. I guess I am pretty out of touch on Fords.

Small Town

I bid the job....didn't get it....am I out? Not yet yet. Three of the six other business owners are going to have to hire me to do the trees because they don't have climbers efficient enough to make this job profitable. So I still end up with a 50/50 chance of making some $.

I repaired my stumpr guard , changed oil , changed brake pads on wife's kia, unloaded tractor lift pump started leaking so took one off my spare parts tractor put it on and broke ground for this years food plot:)

To follow up my own post my cousin just informed me his 2012 F250 has a 6.7 liter engine and he is almost for sure international has nothing to do with it. I guess I am pretty out of touch on Fords.

6.9 is a 400 conversion, good motor, hard to kill. I had a 04 250 with the 7.3, took out my brothers new chevy with the diesel, out pulled him like it was nothing. Traded it in on a custom built 05 f-250 with the 6.0, couldn't get out of it own way. 6.0's suck.

I am with Blakes, gotta have a little modesty. We also had a dude that rolled around in this big new Chevy, all decked out. Peeps automatically thought he was too expensive just by looking at his rig. He's not around anymore.

I roll in my F-150 (When my son don't have it) or my wife's Explorer. They are newer and nice, but nothing crazy. I try to avoid taking anything bigger, just due to gas prices. But if I do, I make sure they are clean.

6.9 is a 400 conversion, good motor, hard to kill. I had a 04 250 with the 7.3, took out my brothers new chevy with the diesel, out pulled him like it was nothing. Traded it in on a custom built 05 f-250 with the 6.0, couldn't get out of it own way. 6.0's suck.

I am with Blakes, gotta have a little modesty. We also had a dude that rolled around in this big new Chevy, all decked out. Peeps automatically thought he was too expensive just by looking at his rig. He's not around anymore.

I roll in my F-150 (When my son don't have it) or my wife's Explorer. They are newer and nice, but nothing crazy. I try to avoid taking anything bigger, just due to gas prices. But if I do, I make sure they are clean.

I am looking for a beater/mud snowplow truck , not so much a est. truck , he just kinda pulled that outta thin air , basically to toot his own horn LOL IMO LOL just saying , besides I don't want some 3/4 ton puppy I want a one ton LOL

I am looking for a beater/mud snowplow truck , not so much a est. truck , he just kinda pulled that outta thin air , basically to toot his own horn LOL IMO LOL just saying , besides I don't want some 3/4 ton puppy I want a one ton LOL

My old ford should be up for sale in another few weeks. Guy went through it top to bottom. Put in bucket seats and stahl service truck box on the rear. Painted it all black. Looks nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Pruned a couple of 100' Tulip trees today and figured I would try out some srt now I love it for access but not to sure how I feel about it for working the whole tree it just seems to be more work than drt . I will try it some more but I don't think it will replace drt for me anyway.

Ahhhhhh end of day BS , got back to the shop parked the chipper went to pull away and passenger front wheel was locked , drug it into the shop and replaced a caliber and rotor and pads driver side. , nice. 350.00 drop at 4pm
a9uqe8em.jpg

Back