whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good mate

I did some chopping before, thats about it.

Bad atmosphere last xmas....I dont want that again.

This year was better than last on the work front. No dry spell at all....and Im hoping I spent the right amount, work-related, as tax right-off. Last year I fukced that up good and proper.

I had a thought to add to that other thread 'This is AS' by masterblaster, but for the same reason I'll put it here instead. That I can breeze in at AS, have a couple laughs, and breeze out again, and nobody gives a $hit. No strings, no pressure. Cool

Some clips from BC. I had it playing at the recent TcI expo. Thought it good enough for youtube there after. Have a good one boys.

Great vid, Reg, and Merry XMAS to you and the gals.....

At 4:00 is that a garry oak? It's way larger than any I saw in Victoria..... I notice the 6 parted block system..... pick looked to have a bit of weight. Nice how the operator rolled it away from you before he lifted it..

Wanna come down and climb this one.... past the skinny part. My new waistline precludes such stuff...that and my ovari....oh wait....
11519595265_8c09e38f3a_h.jpg

I'm officially done with kids and presents and dogs and in laws and cheer and smiles and ******** for the year. Gonna down this glass of cheap whiskey and watch Platoon at full volume till I pass out. Cheers.
maqe3e7y.jpg

My bunch just all left out a little bit ago and I'm damn glad it's over for another year. My nephews and nieces won't make their kids mind and I'm surprised as hell only one thing got broke...but it was something my wife didn't want to get broke...too late now. We are thinking Key West for next Xmas...just the two of us.

Back leaners and any kind of light duty machine pulls, its never a bad idea to tap in a wedge as a failsafe. With that in mind it really ought to be in that order....the rigging does the majority of the work while the wedges back up the tree. Would seem a little wasteful to be pounding wedges while having the pull-line redundant. The pull-line is (once its in place) is way more effective after all.

Danno, peace. Live it.

A voice of sanity, logic, and reason from the man with the know- how.....
You stick around here, and I might actually have a reason to do so as well. Well, then there's Bix and guy who likes Black Oaks.......

Me and Bixler taking out 6 Ponderosa pines near structures...Im in orange shirt, Bixler in hi-viz green shirt...enjoy bucket babies! lol

Merry X-mas

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-i7ThPjnyUI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Very nice, Mr Man of Black Oaks.....

I've seen it a while ago, posted elsewhere, on another friendly forum....

perhaps where redundancy is commended......

zaty3a4a.jpg

Christmas dinner time... note the cleanly shaven monkey in the mirror.... I'm not happy about that...

sent using logic and reason from a device forged of witchcraft.

Little bit of Christmas cheer left. Little buddy all hyped on sugar and the pooped pup included. Happy holidays ya hateful sonsabitches.
y8yjesuv.jpg

I try to walk 5 miles every day through the neighborhood, and on today's walk I didn't see a single kid out playing with their new toys. That's weird...

Latest posts

Back