whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the whole pile.
parybyvu.jpg
y6anu6yz.jpg
and part of the back side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The A300 only weighs like 8500 lbs yes ??

Maybe...if you suck all the oil and fuel out, and remove the attachments. I think it tips the scale at more like 9200, ready to work with my grapple on it.

Yes, it is a bit heavy. When I bought it, I made sure I had the "floatation" tires to help reduce the compaction. They really aren't that much wider, though.

We burn all our chunk wood so it's not so time consuming on the tub grinder when it comes to grind. We also burn the brush in winter time and pile in the summer when it's to dry to burn. That's a couple summers worth, and we dump in various other places during the year.

We burn all our chunk wood so it's not so time consuming on the tub grinder when it comes to grind. We also burn the brush in winter time and pile in the summer when it's to dry to burn. That's a couple summers worth, and we dump in various other places during the year.

The A300 only weighs like 8500 lbs yes ??

Maybe...if you suck all the oil and fuel out, and remove the attachments. I think it tips the scale at more like 9200, ready to work with my grapple on it.

Yes, it is a bit heavy. When I bought it, I made sure I had the "floatation" tires to help reduce the compaction. They really aren't that much wider, though.

First day out with the TX25 WT. Quite an impressive machine. We took down and stacked several 18" plus trees today, it made an ENORMOUS difference in productivity. Slight learning curve, and some moderate attack or turret's syndrome, but all in all I'm very pleased with the addition.

Attachments

• 1797552_10201415687170366_359184353_n.jpg
    1797552_10201415687170366_359184353_n.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 18
25T has a 28T chart, 92ft main boom 28-54 jib on a 1992 L8000 Ford 8spd Road Ranger interlock axels.

1992 truck 1996 boom

It wont be the end all be all, but it will be invaluable on jobs we would normally take a day with bucket access, save a lot of dynamic rigging, and also the huge trunked trees we seem to be getting called out on ALL THE TIME now.

Last edited:
Today .... I spent most of the day hanging out with my brother at the nursery , we had big plans of splitting 4 cord of wood it's turns out we drank more coffee and wandered through the woods most of the day ! I would like to think that it was productive bit id be lying to myself this is his place as you can see there are plenty of places to wonder too
avyjyhes.jpg

It was productive, you will look back one day and be thankful you spent that time with him.. :)

He called me this morning and said man come down and help me my saw won't start I said buddy , got there he said hey buddy help me run through this pile we'll be done by lunch I said hey buddy is the creek frozen he said no and I got a awesome pile of logs to show you , well that was it next thing I knew we were a half mile away wondering around happy as clams ! LOL I am easily distracted

He called me this morning and said man come down and help me my saw won't start I said buddy , got there he said hey buddy help me run through this pile we'll be done by lunch I said hey buddy is the creek frozen he said no and I got a awesome pile of logs to show you , well that was it next thing I knew we were a half mile away wondering around happy as clams ! LOL I am easily distracted
Me too !!

Latest posts

Back