whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9:45
bc88e0e4342f5d6050d7d926d3ea8614.jpg

11:30
b0ee8cd1e0161cbec9291ff02c6716f2.jpg
e89c57731d95ce860c85f969d92d8f91.jpg

Still got to come back for stump though.
Whole lot of roots too. I'll probably be grinding for longer than it took to do the tree!
b8fb99446ed6098ccccabddbbb315f33.jpg
a328597d6c56097b57f13503cecde11d.jpg

I always found grinding those surface roots perpendicular to the root is faster than following the root. Makes a bit more mess, but you're making a big mess anyways, not a great deal more.

I always found grinding those surface roots perpendicular to the root is faster than following the root. Makes a bit more mess, but you're making a big mess anyways, not a great deal more.
Sometimes I just cut both ends with the grinder...then just yank it up. Especially if I have the mini there for clean up.

Chula Vista,,,My home town. My family is still there, I am in San Marcos.
Howdy neighbor, :hi:
Jeff

Hey! You know no matter where I ended up in the U.S. (or abroad for that matter) I always find myself back in San Diego, so when I got out of the USCG I decided to stay here.

I think it's the microbreweries. :thinking:
I hate roots. Born in La Mesa haven't been back since 84...
That's how I feel about Spring Valley. I lived there during my early teen years. On top of the hill wasn't so bad, but down in the valley sucked.

IMG-20150605-02892.jpg Client said this hasn't been touched for 6 years. Had a doorknocker hack it up.
IMG-20150605-02896.jpg
Stage one, Thin out 830 pounds of highly epicormic growth according to the dump scales. Raised the canopy off of the house and provided enough clearance for the neighbors Sprinter van. In a few seasons, we'll bring the canopy inwards and remove some more outward weight.

Hey! You know no matter where I ended up in the U.S. (or abroad for that matter) I always find myself back in San Diego, so when I got out of the USCG I decided to stay here.

I think it's the microbreweries. :thinking:

That's how I feel about Spring Valley. I lived there during my early teen years. On top of the hill wasn't so bad, but down in the valley sucked.

Whoo, whoo,, small world,,
Jeff

So I was up at the horse farm talking to the owner while the girls bounced up and down upon theirs saddles with their pants stretched so tight I could see through to their flowered underpants with their boobs flouncing hither and fro and I was agreeing to all sorts of stuff like cleaning the stalls and moving sand and clearing fence lines and God knows what and if I tell you I was in a state of shock for days and probably still am I surely don't know. What did I Do! ****!

boobies will do that to a guy

Where I see the ball and what I can see of the tree did that piece go all sorts of crazy?
No it wasn't bad. After the second guy in the picture put the two slings on and got down, the crane op moved the ball a bit. The climber cut it loose and away from him it went to the right. It was a tiny bit butt heavy but not bad.

Well, we got our 'runaway' truck back today. Our mechanic told me that they drove it down from LA to Escondido and when he got in it, the 'check engine' light was on.
Eleven inactive codes.
Gonna take it out tomorrow and see how it goes.
It was a beautiful day!
Jeff

Back