whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang near melted in the heat today!

Fair sized strategic removal, dead oak, three main leaders, two of them all over the house, block in the one that wasn't.

I was only good for about an hour, before coming down, hosing myself down n takin 15 minutes of shade n cold water.

Only got half of it done before muscle cramps in the arms set in and I called it a day.

Gettin old sucks!

Be careful in this heat lads!

Jomoco

Wow, your life must be really sad, sorry,
maybe you should not post when you are drunk, just saying, you sound sad,
Jeff

Damn near a whole ****ing bottle last night !!!!

I love getting you riled, I am trying to make you quit yer job and join us in the threshing voyage to Valhalla!

I am sad about the farm and losing it and having to deal with the unscrupulous. It is a threshing voyage.

Not everything I say is directed to you or anyone in general all the time so to speak etc and etc. I do rant on about the subject of human existence and its relativity to tree work.

The tree work alone is amazing but add the human element and it becomes even more so... amazing that is.

I can't wait to hear from Ropes and his new high hat adventures.

jeff, i would not worry to much about dr proteus. he seems to be the village idiot on this site, dueling with you, someone who has real responsibilities and a real job. his comments about MDS are also off the mark, as i know paul, and he is a worker who is not afraid of a challenge. proteus enjoys throwing darts from the cheap seats however.

My comments about The Great MDS!???

What do you mean by that?

But seriously, back to the ****ing hitch pins!!!!
Dang near melted in the heat today!

Fair sized strategic removal, dead oak, three main leaders, two of them all over the house, block in the one that wasn't.

I was only good for about an hour, before coming down, hosing myself down n takin 15 minutes of shade n cold water.

Only got half of it done before muscle cramps in the arms set in and I called it a day.

Gettin old sucks!

Be careful in this heat lads!

Jomoco

Just old dirty smelly tree scum, it don't wash off.

That reminds me:

The owner of the farm proclaimed to be my landlord like she was laying claim to my soul.

It might be hard for some of you to grasp what I mean by that but try because if you deal with the public you should be able to relate.

Now she used the word 'landlord' but true vernacular would have to be ' scum whore... who don't mind a lil meth'

I am no angle but I don't bring things like that.

Just sayin, you know, just to tell about the kinds of fun and wonderous people you meet. I have to admit it makes me want to get drunk sometimes.

Its not so much as where they came from but how you got them on the truck like that! How did you do that?

Lol, don't you dare even try and play all nicey-nice now, you demented nut-job psychopath. I can see you're barely holding on and you've got a whole back pocket full of darts just waiting.

Maybe you need a sandwich or something. Have you been eating lately?:laugh:

Lol, don't you dare even try and play all nicey-nice now, you demented nut-job psychopath. I can see you're barely holding on and you've got a whole back pocket full of darts just waiting.

he is driving the short bus and licking the windows at the same time. his idea of multitasking.

You broke a stone.

I wish that was all I broke. Got a little greedy and tried to drop this one dead oak whole (next to shed). ****ing "hinge" snapped off and it went right on the shed with the side lean. So now I get to eat that job.

That's two roofs in two years. Sometimes I think I should go back to drinking. Lol.

I'm just overworked and overtired. I stayed up too late Friday too. It's a fine line (not that kind) running at the pace I've been at. I guess part of it's like I'm trying to make up for lost time (even though I know it's not possible), and the other part is just trying to get to where I wanna be so I can just relax and be there for a bit. If that makes any sense.

I'm just overworked and overtired. I stayed up too late Friday too. It's a fine line (not that kind) running at the pace I've been at. I guess part of it's like I'm trying to make up for lost time (even though I know it's not possible), and the other part is just trying to get to where I wanna be so I can just relax and be there for a bit. If that makes any sense.

It does. Be safe.

Oh like I am the only demented nut-job psychopath around?

Actually planned to record a coupl
you are the most prominent one on this site!

Is it obvious?

Jeez! I think the fact that the kid I have been working with thinks he wants to acquire my business name is enough to eat a bullet!

I have been thinking about that whole topic and its implications, one of which is the fact that he only knows enough to be a dangerous hack.

And then another company in my area sold out to Bartlett. I had spoken to this guy over the years, the one thing I always took away was that he was always expecting to do it for less and less and give more and more and expected me to follow.

Now he is steady running ads on Craiglist looking for newbies to run through the mill for Bartlett instead of his own company. Always on the lookout for fresh young innocents that don't mind kissing ass while they break theirs and will drink tepid water out of the Mainline Money's garden hoses and never have to piss.

And for the same amount of time he amassed a larger firm than I did. Now he is kissing up for The Big B.

There there now. Now let it out.

Back