whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep! Dude pretty much is a little *****, advertises where I do and creeps all my comments on fb, yet I see his 80k bucket truck sitting everyday at the shop as I drive by to my next job. I think he’s got a rich daddy. I went to a crane school last spring and what do ya know there he was in my group staring at my ass the whole time.

You sure he was staring at your ass, or were you just waving it around hoping it’d catch his eye? :laugh:

All is great. To be honest, those pics were of the toughest jobs I’ve had in a while. I don’t get to climb very often so they were harder on me than they should’ve been but I loved every second of it. New school srt but I had to give in eventually.
Btw those biners are still in pristine condition. Haven’t used one yet, but I will someday. To good of a deal to pass up

A friend of mine wants to become a arborist but he is quite large being 6'4 and 250+ pounds but is not overweight for his size is he to big. I'd don't no where to post this question. Thanks

View attachment 629852 View attachment 629853
I’m glad these are done. PITA things! No room for a crane so instead I did it the hard way and burnt through almost five gallons of 2-cycle. Been a long time since I had one to tight to even use the mini
I just did one the hard way on a frigging goat bluff red oak split by hand wheel barrow 100 yards uphill! I think I said I'm too old for this **** 29 times minimum lol.I gotta start taking pictures again sheesh !

A friend of mine wants to become a arborist but he is quite large being 6'4 and 250+ pounds but is not overweight for his size is he to big. I'd don't no where to post this question. Thanks
Nope I know of a few guys 260+ not sure how tall they are, less then 6'4 for sure, they are more chub then fit.... I'm sure it makes it much harder to get out to the tips but it if you got the muscle to pull the weight around you are fine.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back