whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you located? I might sell my bucket and buy a new one. Its a 92 F700 65 foot hi-ranger. 70 foot working height. 45,000 miles. 6,000 pto hours. Good clean truck.
I don't think you really want to sell that truck. I called about it and you told me I didn't want it. "Forget about it...you don't want it".

you went with a gas engine dedicated stump grinder as opposed to a stump grinder attachment to the TX 1000 diesel.

Any reasons?
The 38 special grinder attachment I believe is gas..by TNT. Tried a hyd attach stumper and it is schit. They don't make a diesel toro mini stumper...yet. The day they do I buy one. But the TNT stumper attachment cost almost as much as a new dedicated tx38 and I almost always have both minis running at the same time so it would really slow down production to run my tx1000 as a stumper too.

oh damn lol

I dont keep up with diesels much, although I do know a detroit on a chipper, is much like going deaf faster lol
The engine it has, Cummins B 5.9-C (6BTA 5.9) 200 horsepower turbo diesel with intercooler is an amazing engine and highly sought and desirable and bulletproof.

my dad has a 1971 FJ40, looking to put a 6BT in it, with an Allison trans, will probably get a old schoolbus, steal the engine and trans for the FJ and use the frame for a sawmill (long straight, tough frame rails)

At 15 ALL I cared about was pu$$y...period.
ive had people tell me "at your age I didnt care about tree work, don't you have beer, weed and girls in your town?"

well, if I cared about any of those 3 id probably go "hang out with friends at the park" more lol

ive attached the closest thing to a selfie that is in my possession, was showing off a new red dot on my mossberg

Attachments

• sight.png
    sight.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
im aware, I look like **** lmao

nice thing with tree work, behind that mesh face sheild, brush, and 100+ ft between me and anyone else, I dont have to worry about what people see

ive had people tell me "at your age I didnt care about tree work, don't you have beer, weed and girls in your town?"

well, if I cared about any of those 3 id probably go "hang out with friends at the park" more lol

ive attached the closest thing to a selfie that is in my possession, was showing off a new red dot on my mossberg
If this is you I am truly impressed. Aaand it take a LOT to get me impressed.

I own a Mossberg Shockwave for home self defense. Great gun.

See ya later. Gotta take a little mcycle ride. Too nice a day to pass it up.
one day... as soon as I move out and my parents have no say, im getting one, unimog first tho

red or yellow? yellow one has a hydraulic winch, and a rear 3pt, red one in just a hydraulic winch

Attachments

• mog.jpg
    mog.jpg
    730.1 KB · Views: 11
  • bobmog6.jpg
    bobmog6.jpg
    655.9 KB · Views: 10
Those things are very cool. Looks like you in the red one? Red one's a dump? Can you drive them locally? Tires probably too big for highway.

I almost bought this bucket truck but I can easily convert mine to this. Couldn't drive it highway back thru 3 states.DSCF3733.jpg

the red one isnt a dump, although can be converted, yes thats me, and, goes highway all the time, will cruise at 70 and gets 16mpg

both have live hydraulics, the owner has one with a crane on it as well

1630953038490.png small crane, IIRC its rated at 800 pounds at 40ft of stick, no idea what the total extension is, as far as I know its for setting utility poles, although the owner ises it around the farm to move stuff

I also got do do some dozer work for the guy, knocking down a cherry tree (Pull top with yellow unimog, push bottom with dozer)

1630953243690.png

you can never fully realize how tough a tree is till you realize, it had an 18,000 pound dozer spinning its tracks, and I had the winchline on the mog pulled so tight I could actually feel the tracks spinning on the dozer 80-90ft away

Latest posts

Back