whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chip away, chip away..
View attachment 210777

Holy crap is it freezing with this wind on top of Avon mountain today! I am letting the boys catch up on cleanup while I warm up. Then I am gonna load another half forest of lumber and haul it home. Lol, these guys are the best ever, I kid you not!

Chip away, chip away..
View attachment 210777

Holy crap is it freezing with this wind on top of Avon mountain today! I am letting the boys catch up on cleanup while I warm up. Then I am gonna load another half forest of lumber and haul it home. Lol, these guys are the best ever, I kid you not!

Are you charging extra for the mulch job?

Chip away, chip away..
View attachment 210777

Were's the saftey helmet??...looks like a big mess to me......nice bandit chipper though

Last edited:
Today I found out there's full blown tattle tale rat amoungst us so beware of comments made cause , well just because ..

Ya think? I know I always call for Mommy when the other boys call me names. Thought that was SOP for ninjas, treemen, special forces guys, and the like.

Today I found out there's full blown tattle tale rat amoungst us so beware of comments made cause , well just because ..

Nah, nah nah. You got to tell it all now man, ain't gonna stand for this #####footing, Let's go, I haven't got all night, my supper is waiting.

001-23.jpg

Spent the day helping a friend sell Xmas trees. Its fun watching the little kids pick out the "perfect" tree. Gets you in the spirit of the holidays.

Do you mean " the SPIRITS of the holidays"? Cause my wife had her mom and dad come up to help with decorations, by noon I was pouring booze down my throat just to be able to cope.

I WILL stay drunk until its over. I WILL answer any and all questions with a tired inebriated look. I WILL NOT defend the honor of Santa Clause by letting my house burn down and buying as much Chinese junk as you think we can afford or need. I WILL smash that Godam WII against the wall if you keep up that sobbing because I ate you with my Mario riding on that little green dragon.

Here are a couple songs I wrote. I will probably get banned. GOOD! #### you all anyway.

... Then one ####ed up Christmas night
Satan came to say
" Jewdats with yer nose so big
I think yer a ####ing pig"

And:

Deck the halls with balls of matza
falla la la la la la la
Thanks to Christ I ain't a schvatza
fall a la la la , la la la la

I beg forgiveness, I do I do. I deserve to burn in Hell. I know i know. Please understand my strife. Ban me? Its yer loss.

Do you mean " the SPIRITS of the holidays"? Cause my wife had her mom and dad come up to help with decorations, by noon I was pouring booze down my throat just to be able to cope.

I WILL stay drunk until its over. I WILL answer any and all questions with a tired inebriated look. I WILL NOT defend the honor of Santa Clause by letting my house burn down and buying as much Chinese junk as you think we can afford or need. I WILL smash that Godam WII against the wall if you keep up that sobbing because I ate you with my Mario riding on that little green dragon.

Here are a couple songs I wrote. I will probably get banned. GOOD! #### you all anyway.

... Then one ####ed up Christmas night
Satan came to say
" Jewdats with yer nose so big
I think yer a ####ing pig"

And:

Deck the halls with balls of matza
falla la la la la la la
Thanks to Christ I ain't a schvatza
fall a la la la , la la la la

I beg forgiveness, I do I do. I deserve to burn in Hell. I know i know. Please understand my strife. Ban me? Its yer loss.

That wasn't quite the spirit I was talking about.

Was supposed to leave really early this morning to finish up an out of town job I started last week. Everybody was supposed to be at my friend's place at 7:00 so we could leave and be there by 8:15ish. I get over there at 6:50, get the gear and chipper onto his truck... truck is warmed up, 7:15... man they are running late. 7:30, nobody has shown up. Try making some phone calls, nobody is picking up. Customer not happy, but I was able to calm them down. So I swapped Saturday for Sunday... was able to see some clients, got paid, even got some money up front (client insisted). Tomorrow I bring the whip, and "sorry, the chipper winch is broken, gonna have to do it the old fashioned way." Had to fire my 2 guys about 10 days ago, so now going through the hiring process again... kind of sucks, but it had to be done.

Was supposed to leave really early this morning to finish up an out of town job I started last week. Everybody was supposed to be at my friend's place at 7:00 so we could leave and be there by 8:15ish. I get over there at 6:50, get the gear and chipper onto his truck... truck is warmed up, 7:15... man they are running late. 7:30, nobody has shown up. Try making some phone calls, nobody is picking up. Customer not happy, but I was able to calm them down. So I swapped Saturday for Sunday... was able to see some clients, got paid, even got some money up front (client insisted). Tomorrow I bring the whip, and "sorry, the chipper winch is broken, gonna have to do it the old fashioned way." Had to fire my 2 guys about 10 days ago, so now going through the hiring process again... kind of sucks, but it had to be done.

Well there's yer problem! You have friends. I suggest keeping them out of your business or just getting rid of them all together. Things will go much smoother, you'll be much happier. You'll see.

Back