whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
074.jpg

lil more wooding

jefflovstrom

jefflovstrom

It was a beautiful day!
. AS Supporting Member.
ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Picking up a new snow plow tomorrow. Going with a somewhat new name I think as salesman spoke highly of it and it is stainless...any comments?

http://www.snowdoggplows.com/snowdoggHDEX_wings.html

$3k out the door and got a couple of friends to put it on prob for plowing their bizzes.

Looks awesome I would prolly use my tractor and grader blade to get out if we get a ten year storm :monkey: Last year I got an inch of snow:laugh:

treevet

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks the tractor has pto the bushogs hooked up and it pulls the turning disc plow buried 12 inch two row very well. I use it to mow my yard and raise food plots next year a garden maybe!

Man you can hang it out and take a piss anytime you want lol.

I go out the door and every morning got half a dozen yuppies passing my driveway on the sidewalk with mutts and bags of schit in their hands and their heads up their asses. I would give anything to live out in the country.

Gotta keep momma happy tho :heart:

treevet

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
Looks awesome I would prolly use my tractor and grader blade to get out if we get a ten year storm :monkey: Last year I got an inch of snow:laugh:

we sposed to get maybe 3" tomorrow and everyone is crapping their pants. Plows on at full guard position lol. Plow that stuff before it melts (temps to 35F Haha). I lived in upstate NY and we got snow over the front door.

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Man you can hang it out and take a piss anytime you want lol.

I go out the door and every morning got half a dozen yuppies passing my driveway on the sidewalk with mutts and bags of schit in their hands and their heads up their asses. I would give anything to live out in the country.

Gotta keep momma happy tho :heart:

I walk around the yard in my undies quite frequent. Did I just say that:hmm3grin2orange: I love country life most times but I have lived the rat race before don't know if I could now!

CUCV

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Picking up a new snow plow tomorrow. Going with a somewhat new name I think as salesman spoke highly of it and it is stainless...any comments?

http://www.snowdoggplows.com/snowdoggHDEX_wings.html

$3k out the door and got a couple of friends to put it on prob for plowing their bizzes.

You can't beat the price. I have read alot about them. What model and size did you get? The model with the power wings has had a fair amount of problems from what I read. I have a new Blizzard 8611 with power wings I can't wait to try out this season.

treevet

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
You can't beat the price. I have read alot about them. What model and size did you get? The model with the power wings has had a fair amount of problems from what I read. I have a new Blizzard 8611 with power wings I can't wait to try out this season.

Thanks,,,,the heavy duty model (have to look #) w/ 7 1/2 blade and gonna add the wings (I thought til I heard what you said).

Is that plow a $5k plus CUCV? That was what I thought plows were. I plowed years ago but in this area conditions are not so demanding. I am still open on considerations til I pick it up at 8 am tomorrow. Lots of choices tho.

Last edited:

Latest posts