whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So thats 1200? as in twelve hundred dollars? For a muffler? Are they smoking crack?

yep -twelve hundred dollars!!! I figure I can make a better one for a little cheaper...

Whats even worse is I needed a new throttle handle - it broke. So I priced that too - 140$...WOW, for a 4 inch tiny piece of metal....SO, I'm making that too..

I had my small engine mechanic put a lawn tractor or rotor tiller throttle on mine when I had him doing some work to it. He mounted it to the side bar on the frame. I think he charged me $5 or $10 bucks to do it. I like it better than the original. I need a new brake for my Rayco as well. I am going to use a source other than rayco for that too.

When I first looked at it, I thought it was treemandan. lol
220382d1327808212-dee-jpg

I went to see twisted sister in around 85 :D

The first time I sneaked out, we went to a buddy's, stole outa the liquor cabinet, went to another buddy's to listened to this new tape, with this new song............. THAT WAS AWESOME................"we're not going to take it"
I got so wasted that I ate a whole can of Copenhagen. Puked my guts out.
We where in this kids garage, getting wasted and forgot to be quiet, we all got busted! I have never drank Jack Daniels again!
Good ol 80's

The first time I sneaked out, we went to a buddy's, stole outa the liquor cabinet, went to another buddy's to listened to this new tape, with this new song............. THAT WAS AWESOME................"we're not going to take it"
I got so wasted that I ate a whole can of Copenhagen. Puked my guts out.
We where in this kids garage, getting wasted and forgot to be quiet, we all got busted! I have never drank Jack Daniels again!
Good ol 80's

Mine was Early Times, I'd drank a lot of beer before that, but a buddy had a bottle and we sat out in the cold tipping the thing all night. I got into the warm house and the room started spinning so bad I had to run outside again. Pretending I was feeding our rabbits, Dad found me kneeling in the bushes heaving my guts. He asked what we were doing, I told him "Early Times" "geez, you guys drink good stuff!, your grounded for 2 weeks."

Never really liked the stuff, I could drink a 12 pack (now 2 beers make me tipsy) but liqueur never tasted good to me.

Mine was Early Times, I'd drank a lot of beer before that, but a buddy had a bottle and we sat out in the cold tipping the thing all night. I got into the warm house and the room started spinning so bad I had to run outside again. Pretending I was feeding our rabbits, Dad found me kneeling in the bushes heaving my guts. He asked what we were doing, I told him "Early Times" "geez, you guys drink good stuff!, your grounded for 2 weeks."

Never really liked the stuff, I could drink a 12 pack (now 2 beers make me tipsy) but liqueur never tasted good to me.

LMFAO, Earl times.........Had some guests over for the holidays & of course theres always that one who drinks everything & then when your low he wants your cough syrup......so I told him I got some good stuff & poured him a shot of Early Times.........not even 5 minutes later he`s out in front of my house just as you were when your dad found you...........nice to say his wife then convinced him it was time to leave........That is some rough stuff, good for getting rid of people! LOL

LXT.........

A few years after my grandfather passed I found an ancient bottle of ET in his closet. It was so old that it had a cork top instead of a screw on... Nasty business that was. ;)

Went to a concert to listen to this beast, a 1928 Kimball Theatre Organ that was transplanted from a Philly venue to Wilmington, DE where I am visiting friends for a week.....not normally a fan of organ music but this one is neat with all the different noises it makes, all pneumatically driven including a stand alone grand piano controlled from the organ keyboard. Apparently the fourth largest organ in the world, has had bits and pieces added to it over the years.

####inson Theatre Organ Society Welcomes You!

Note: #### = D I C K which has absolutely nothing obscene about it at all.

Went to a concert to listen to this beast, a 1928 Kimball Theatre Organ that was transplanted from a Philly venue to Wilmington, DE where I am visiting friends for a week.....not normally a fan of organ music but this one is neat with all the different noises it makes, all pneumatically driven including a stand alone grand piano controlled from the organ keyboard. Apparently the fourth largest organ in the world, has had bits and pieces added to it over the years.

####inson Theatre Organ Society Welcomes You!

Note: #### = D I C K which has absolutely nothing obscene about it at all.

yeah, this is what is all about. Who wants to come into a tree forum and talk trees? You gotta be nuts for trying, you just ain't gonna get anywhere.

I used to unload stage trucks down there in Wilmington. Nice place during the day but the freaks come out at night.

I guess I was 11 in 81 when I got the idea to duct tape a snorkle to a bottle of Canadian whiskey.

We went to the Franklin Institute today. That's my wife in the red jacket with the kid in green. Batteries died shortly after that, my wife has more.

001-26.jpg

I had my 6th birthday party there, I remember one present I got was Planet of the Apes action figures.

We had a lot of fun this time playing with liquid nitrogen, making plastic, running through the heart 5 or 6 times and riding the locomotive.

I have two days left to get some work done then it's off wednesday to have my surgery. I'm not looking forward to it but it has to be done. The doc say i'll be out of comission for two weeks then i'll be on light duty. I thinks it's gonna be a month untill I can get back to work.

Back