whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... looks like NOSAK . If your run your crane like a hammersmith in the vids you post I would hate to see the hackery you don't post.

shorty gay **** chimes in

I've done 10 times more crane work than both you loser start up tree service employes put together

have a nice day

You must be thinkin bout that dog ugly wife of yours you posted a pict of lately

my sympathies to both of ya
my wifes a beautiful woman and I am not even gonna sweat that comment for a minute and honestly I am still wiping tears outta my eyes about the wizards sleeve , and I never said that anyone you know has a coochie rueben I was just saying that post reminded me of that ... Its actually something someone said to me a while back

shorty gay **** chimes in

I've done 10 times more crane work than both you loser start up tree service employes put together

have a nice day

6' is short now?
19 years incorporated is a startup?

Before seeing any of your videos I would have just assumed u had done mountains more crane work then I have. But after seeing how slow ur operation is I have serious doubts now. It is quite possible that in the meager 13 years I have been working with cranes I could have more experience then you basked on the how much more volume we do then you.

If you think that piece weighs5k then you've convinced your self that your wife's vagina doesn't hang like a wizard's sleeve....

That's just great, was getting my teeth cleaned by a cute little hygienist and this picture pops into my head cause I read it right before I went in:mad2:

Well I guess spring sprung. Wasn't doing jack or getting any calls before last week and now it's crazy, only took a few 80 degree days in march to get everything going.

6' is short now?
19 years incorporated is a startup?

Before seeing any of your videos I would have just assumed u had done mountains more crane work then I have. But after seeing how slow ur operation is I have serious doubts now. It is quite possible that in the meager 13 years I have been working with cranes I could have more experience then you basked on the how much more volume we do then you.

lol...6' gay ****?

basked on that....no....you probably don't.

my wifes a beautiful woman and I am not even gonna sweat that comment for a minute and honestly I am still wiping tears outta my eyes about the wizards sleeve , and I never said that anyone you know has a coochie rueben I was just saying that post reminded me of that ... Its actually something someone said to me a while back

You know you are probably right. My sister has a schnauser and when you look at it in a certain light and profile....well....say no more.

Hey you keep saying you have everything I got except my crane. Link me your website (Buck ################?) and I can ck it out & see what ya got.

TV, do you have an LMI on your crane? Or are you using a green log chart? LMI's are the way to go if you don't have one. I'm sure they are pricey, but it's something that should seriously be considered.

Also, is that old crane of yours a RO Stinger? If so, what model?

You know you are probably right. My sister has a schnauser and when you look at it in a certain light and profile....well....say no more.

Hey you keep saying you have everything I got except my crane. Link me your website (Buck ################?) and I can ck it out & see what ya got.
Honestly Dave you win , I am not gonna bring the wives into it any more , I shouldn't have evened commented on OD's post that was my fault , and its not cause it really bothers me but more outta respect for a woman , now if you wanna talk cranes or tree species or anything having to do us personally that's fine , cause I am not gonna waste a bannment on you cause if I go at you that's where it will be for me and honestly I am not even remotely intimidated by a 60 year old washed up my #### don't stink hot air bag ... Cause you'll prolly quit again anyway and that would be OK with me , LOLxs a gajillion

Honestly Dave you win , I am not gonna bring the wives into it any more , I shouldn't have evened commented on OD's post that was my fault , and its not cause it really bothers me but more outta respect for a woman , now if you wanna talk cranes or tree species or anything having to do us personally that's fine , cause I am not gonna waste a bannment on you cause if I go at you that's where it will be for me and honestly I am not even remotely intimidated by a 60 year old washed up my #### don't stink hot air bag ... Cause you'll prolly quit again anyway and that would be OK with me , LOLxs a gajillion

website?

for heaven's sake, you nutty old prick. wtf is wrong with you now?

all he did was laugh at the thought of the length of your wife's roast beef like labia. now i know why you like batman so much and how you role play in the bedroom with wifey by having her lay back and flap them bat wings into your face in an effort to get some life into your sidekick.... much like your limp dyck, tv, a good side kick can't be beat. alas no sidekick again on this mission, huh tv, flying into that cave with flapping bat wings in your face.

you know why i know you suck at crane work, mutt?

a. your 2 sling placement is a joke.

b. those notches you cut into the wood is a complete joke. lol truly at that. sling that under the union where it is impossible to slip out from.

c. where you put the boom tip for lift is also proving that you put male genitalia in your mouth for laughs.

(i would love to see the vid of you making the cut ass backwards too.)

d. your lack of knowing what weighs what is fun to me as well.

other than getting that tap on the head for knowing when the load is coming when are you going to get an LMI? those help ya, stiff. i think a law too.... whatever though right cause you don't believe in helmets either or chaps for that matter.

plenty of room on that deck to fit that log in 2 or 3 picks especially if you good for 18k at that pick point.

you know who else claims to make 2k a day? yup.

the only difference between you and AA is that his trucks are newer than yours.

not even summer yet and you need to go sit in the AC....

Last edited:
TV, do you have an LMI on your crane? Or are you using a green log chart? LMI's are the way to go if you don't have one. I'm sure they are pricey, but it's something that should seriously be considered.

Also, is that old crane of yours a RO Stinger? If so, what model?

Ya know what son (and I can call ya son cause I think you only bout 18 years old and still in school)....an LMI is gonna tell ya what ya just cut off. If ya don't like....ya gonna put it back lol?

That is hardly an old crane being a 96 Nati 990, 25 ton with 105 ft. of main stick and another 45 ft. in jibs. Got about 60k miles and reasonably low hours. We love it and being a rear mount...it is likely the best tree crane that anyone OWNS on this forum and IMO one of the best on TBuzz esp for driveway pickin.

You may hear otherwise from those Marqueen boys but they just hourly employees and likely carpool to work together in a 80's somethin VW Rabbit.

Thanks for the advice but come back and give me some when you BUY a crane and learn something about them.

for heaven's sake, you nutty old prick. wtf is wrong with you now?

all he did was laugh at the thought of the length of your wife's roast beef like labia. now i know why you like batman so much and how you role play in the bedroom with wifey by having her lay back and flap them bat wings into your face in an effort to get some life into your sidekick.... much like your limp dyck, tv, a good side kick can't be beat. alas no sidekick again on this mission, huh tv, flying into that cave with flapping bat wings in your face.

you know why i know you suck at crane work, mutt?

a. your 2 sling placement is a joke.

b. those notches you cut into the wood is a complete joke. lol truly at that. sling that under the union where it is impossible to slip out from.

c. where you put the boom tip for lift is also proving that you put male genitalia in your mouth for laughs.

(i would love to see the vid of you making the cut ass backwards too.)

d. your lack of knowing what weighs what is fun to me as well.

other than getting that tap on the head for knowing when the load is coming when are you going to get an LMI? those help ya, stiff. i think a law too.... whatever though right cause you don't believe in helmets either or chaps for that matter.

plenty of room on that deck to fit that log in 2 or 3 picks especially if you good for 18k at that pick point.

you know who else claims to make 2k a day? yup.

the only difference between you and AA is that his trucks are newer than yours.

not even summer yet and you need to go sit in the AC....

No need to get ya panties all in a bunch Suzy. Let's see some of your vids and show us how a 15$ per. hr. employee has mastered the art of

1.ya cut the chunk off 2. gay **** pulls the lever (he puts the lotion on lol)

hahahahahahahaaaaaa........ another hearty LOL!

totally clueless.

question for ya sport...and I call ya sport cause you was a prep school brat...Yeah I know ya got to go there cause ya dad was a janitor there or somethin (pretty embarrassan huh ?) but...question...

you about 36, 37 years old now? We goin for another ( another!) year as an EMPLOYEE again? What does daddy think bout this?

Most everybody (yup AA included...hey even 10dumb) gots their own biz on this thread.

Whatzup? That's what makes ya angry all the time?

No need to get ya panties all in a bunch Suzy. Let's see some of your vids and show us how a 15$ per. hr. employee has mastered the art of

1.ya cut the chunk off 2. gay **** pulls the lever (he puts the lotion on lol)
The best part of your videos are the end , and frankly did ya ever watch one Dave cause newsflash the clouds move through the sky faster then your picks do, yea its like watching paint dry , I can agree that you have more crane hours then most here seeing that it prolly cost ya half your money in diesel to move that tree 80 ft to the truck , and honestly your not hard core ol school your just old , and that crane was new when I was in middle school and when you were more of a man not just a liver spot with a saw , and you only work now cause ya have to , and the day you retire the junk man will be loading all your fire engine faggity red relics on the roll back and toting em away , and the web address is 40caulkssmackingyourcheeks.com

Ya know what son (and I can call ya son cause I think you only bout 18 years old and still in school)....an LMI is gonna tell ya what ya just cut off. If ya don't like....ya gonna put it back lol?

That is hardly an old crane being a 96 Nati 990, 25 ton with 105 ft. of main stick and another 45 ft. in jibs. Got about 60k miles and reasonably low hours. We love it and being a rear mount...it is likely the best tree crane that anyone OWNS on this forum and IMO one of the best on TBuzz esp for driveway pickin.

You may hear otherwise from those Marqueen boys but they just hourly employees and likely carpool to work together in a 80's somethin VW Rabbit.

Thanks for the advice but come back and give me some when you BUY a crane and learn something about them.

I'm not talking about your current crane. How about the one on your website? The truck looks to be a early 80's GMC....

Hey, if you don't need an LMI, good for you. I suggest you try one out though. I'll leave it at that.

BTW, my partner and I OWN a crane. Nothing special (11 ton RO Stinger with 65ft hook height, plus a jib), but hey it's mine and it saves the back. Slapped a rotation resistant cable on it first thing and it's worked well on the few trees we've used it on. Got enough cable to run the jib too, but that kills capacity. Gonna try to go bigger in a year or two.

Good to see things back to normal around here. You know everyone tearing each other apart for no reason at all as opposed to a few months ago when it was just out of pure dislike, or at least arguing over who has a bigger crane and not how fruity doing tree work with a garden tractor is.

Good to see things back to normal around here. You know everyone tearing each other apart for no reason at all as opposed to a few months ago when it was just out of pure dislike, or at least arguing over who has a bigger crane and not how fruity doing tree work with a garden tractor is.
Yea but that garden tractor old fart was comical , but TV is just a old douchebag , I mean I could def. See myself tearing off one of his barstool legs and beating his head with it then jamming it up his ###, and honestly there's a huge difference in his antics cause honestly you could say just about anything to me and we would still be cool but that ol rotten crotch needs to go back to the buzz, or did he get run off there too...

Last edited:
One of the jobs I quoted today. Tree leans very hard away from where I took the picture. Split is big enough that your hand fits inside it, and is deep enough that I cant see the other side of it with a flashlight and runs up about 10' above the ground. Guess I will be using some comalongs to hold the bottom together just in case.

attachment.php

Back